December 19, 2017, 02:32:51 AM

Author Topic: Quality Rumours! =)  (Read 4321 times)

July 21, 2010, 09:47:52 PM
Reply #15

Murf666

David Moyes is David Icke in a mask.. surely that's obvious?

He doesn't need a mask.  He's a shape shifting lizard.
There's nobody better than Murf667, she's the best little Evertonian I know!
As for you, Murf 668, your Everton shirt can hardly wait.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards.  Checkmate!

deCoubertin

July 21, 2010, 09:57:10 PM
Reply #16

rochey_efc

Boom !!! Top Gear reference FTW  lolol

I knew someone would understand  :clap:
Risk more than others think is safe, dream more than others think is practical and expect more than others think is possible.

July 21, 2010, 10:11:52 PM
Reply #17

Irish Blue 7

ac want shot of huntelaar, they wand podolski, however everton i dont think will have funds.
Moyes will offload yobo and vaughan but no takers so far

July 21, 2010, 11:00:03 PM
Reply #18

beavis07

He doesn't need a mask.  He's a shape shifting lizard.

A shape-shifting lizard with laser eyes...
Canary,
In a guilded cage,
Singing

July 21, 2010, 11:08:21 PM
Reply #19

AidyEFC9

ac want shot of huntelaar, they wand podolski, however everton i dont think will have funds.
Moyes will offload yobo and vaughan but no takers so far

That's the one, Podolski, not Luis Fabiano.

These are a couple more rumours regarding Huntelaar on teamtalk - essinem (Liverpool)
According to talkSport radio, AC Milan striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar was last night spotted in Manchester airport ahead of talks with one of Manchester City, Manchester United or Liverpool

solbambassnake (Everton)
Huntelaar is in talks with 3 premier league teams, but not City and not United. He flew into Manchester airport because he was travelling to Merseyside for talks and will be travelling to two other locations from there. So three clubs in for him being either Everton or Liverpool (not both) and neither Manchester club. The deal will most likely be a season-long loan with a view to a permanent deal as the player has had a torrid couple of seasons, flopping at both Real Madrid and AC Milan and losing his place in the Dutch side. There is a real fear that he is the type of personality that can't reproduce his form outside of Holland and the type of money talked about is not going to be risked by any of the clubs in for him.

Haha its like the whole Moutinho, Fernandes debacles all over again isn't it, "he's been spotted at so and so airport".
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 11:10:03 PM by AidyEFC9 »

July 22, 2010, 12:55:16 AM
Reply #20

rozzie22

The Huntelaar rumours are interesting as Silvio Berlusconi recently stated that he was sick of seeing him on the bench because Leonardo employed a 4-5-1 formation. (he also said he would have won Serie A if he was in charge..bizarre individual)

he's ordered his new boss to play two up front next season.

Reading between the lines, is he saying that Huntelaar still has a future at AC Milan?

July 22, 2010, 01:00:33 AM
Reply #21

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I cant see huntelaar coming to us unless milan pay a huge chunk ofhis wages whilst he is on loan.... even then i dont think he is someone moyes would appreciate....... watch me get proven totally wrong now!!

Simply simply lovely

July 22, 2010, 01:13:02 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Rumour 1 - rowles (Arsenal)
Jagielika to arsenal and with that money everton to buy Luis Suarez with that money taking advatnage of Jol leaving. The Yak to join Wigan with money raised from Figueora to Liverpool and Rodeglla to West Ham! The new partnership of Remy and Rodeglla for the hammers with Carlton Cole to Stoke where he will be joined by Heskey! With Heskey departing Villa theyre looking for somebody to parter Agbonglhore - and will turn thier attention to Roman Paveluncho! With a fragile backline Spurs will look to bring in Skrertl from Liverpool who have already got thier replacement in Wilson from Rangers! Liverpool will also target Scott Parker from West Ham if Mascharano dec

Wilson has just signed for Liverpool
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 22, 2010, 01:25:48 AM
Reply #23

deanoefc

by the way does anyone know when the big deal for a  big player is going to get announced which phil neville promised whislt they where on the australia tour

July 22, 2010, 02:12:43 AM
Reply #24

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
by the way does anyone know when the big deal for a  big player is going to get announced which phil neville promised whislt they where on the australia tour

well, what time is it now? give him another half hour, then obligitory protest. moyes out. neville out. fans, seats, the colour blue; out.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 22, 2010, 03:08:24 AM
Reply #25

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
The Huntelaar one could have legs. AC are looking to offload and we've been linked in the past. I honestly think Moyes wants rid of Yak & Yobo, as they can create some revenue without being missed massively.

This, perhaps loan with option to buy?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

July 22, 2010, 08:46:30 AM
Reply #26

Ridge

No idea why the Huntelaar one would have legs, I could see it before we signed some strikers. Yak is obviously primed for the door, but the world cup may mean we are better off keeping him.

July 22, 2010, 01:22:38 PM
Reply #27

Sprooly

Did Hunterlaar actually flop at Real? he scored 8 times in 20 games most of them as sub he wasnt given much chance and either at Milan because he NEVER (from a milan fans mouth) ever starts

July 22, 2010, 02:25:36 PM
Reply #28

top flight for a long time

No idea why the Huntelaar one would have legs, I could see it before we signed some strikers. Yak is obviously primed for the door, but the world cup may mean we are better off keeping him.
Ah, that's why he's here - he doesn't have legs!
We're forever Everton....