June 22, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 116354 times)

December 03, 2017, 03:46:44 PM
Reply #75

Alanvideo

Shakespeare went upstairs to get away from S.Lee bouncing around like a Duracell Bunny.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 03, 2017, 03:50:17 PM
Reply #76

everton1952

I can definitely see him getting the shortest thrift of any manager I can remember. A few dodgy results, a few shite negative performances, a few boos at home....before it starts. The only difference with him is he's so arrogant he'll probably not be able to hide his disdain that the fans are questioning his methods or turning so early and he'll go on the front foot to counter it, making it worse. Of course I may be wrong but I feel it's not just his football but his character which won't endear him to Evertonians. 
Oh lor! And I was feeling quite chirpy about our prospects with Sam's team of professional experts, Lee etc. Now gloom is creeping up on me again. Thanks for that. I hope you are wrong  with your "definite" prediction of impending doom, and your obvious lack of support for the manager will come back to bite your arse.

December 03, 2017, 04:18:13 PM
Reply #77

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 03, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
Reply #78

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

December 03, 2017, 04:40:19 PM
Reply #79

sam of the south

I don't know if it's the woozy drunken buzz of two wins, six goals scored, and two clean sheets in a week, but I'm actually finding Sam Allardyce quite cute and endearing 😬

He thinks the Europa League is actually called "the Eur-O-Fa Coop" 😁 which is similar to my daughter doing a drawing in Grandad's birthday card yesterday of a football trophy, and writing 'football trothy' on it  :hug:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 03, 2017, 04:50:30 PM
Reply #80

The Analog Kid

Who was he contacting through the earpiece, Shakespeare?

December 03, 2017, 04:52:59 PM
Reply #81

sam of the south

Who was he contacting through the earpiece, Shakespeare?

Yeah, but judging by the lack of expression and artistry in the football The Bard was busy 😉
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 03, 2017, 04:53:51 PM
Reply #82

The Analog Kid

Yeah, but judging by the lack of expression and artistry in the football The Bard was busy 😉

☹️

December 03, 2017, 05:19:02 PM
Reply #83

Alanvideo

............Will Shakespeare make us play right ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 03, 2017, 05:31:01 PM
Reply #84

gizzblue

............Will Shakespeare make us play right ?
^^^ba dum dum tish.

December 03, 2017, 06:27:49 PM
Reply #85

Redartin

Big Sam and Little Sam were two cunts last week and just because they put a couple of Everton coats on during the week doesn't mean they are no longer two cunts. They always will be, doesn't matter what they achieve. The sooner this sorry, sorry chapter ends the better.

December 03, 2017, 06:32:26 PM
Reply #86

BlueForYou

That's told us - not one of Craig's sonnets!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 03, 2017, 06:32:39 PM
Reply #87

KoemansNumberTens

Big Sam and Little Sam were two cunts last week and just because they put a couple of Everton coats on during the week doesn't mean they are no longer two cunts. They always will be, doesn't matter what they achieve. The sooner this sorry, sorry chapter ends the better.

Based on what exactly are they cunts

December 03, 2017, 06:37:55 PM
Reply #88

gizzblue

He's here for the forseable ...id make peace with your demons now before it turns you into a bitter twisted .....

oh wait 😅😅

December 03, 2017, 06:50:14 PM
Reply #89

Heisenberg

I'm fickle. I like big Sam now