June 25, 2017, 01:58:30 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Ross Barkley
« Last post by gizzblue on 3 minutes ago »
So the S*n and sport witness reporting Ross wants to leave to revive his England career .....will it be from the bench of a top six team or for West ham or Newcastle fighting relagation ...I know where my money is going ...
On no more appearances this year at least for England...my bookie is shit only give me evens 😅😅
I just don't see much potential for growth there

We've brought enough in for the future of late, time to buy a few for here and now.

Celebrated too much against Bournemouth and cheated on his Mrs so we shouldn't sign him? lolol Fuck me that's absolutely ridiculous.

Let's only sign monks under the age of 18.
The Everton Forum / Re: First choice striker
« Last post by blue slug on 19 minutes ago »
Ffs blargs lol
The Everton Forum / Re: First choice striker
« Last post by blargins on 22 minutes ago »
I think Stefanos Athanasiadis has pretty much the biggest name for a striker currently playing.
The Everton Forum / First choice striker
« Last post by blue slug on 25 minutes ago »
Just wondering what people's thoughts are on whom we could realistically sign in terms of the biggest name to replace rom
Would take giroud all day long the handsome bastard, certainly better than Andre gray
The Everton Forum / Re: Andre Gray
« Last post by Macca77 on 36 minutes ago »
Sandro and Gray are a better options than we had this season in Kone and Niasse
« Last post by Bob Sacamano on 40 minutes ago »
He'd probably be a better option than Enner for a similar price. Never thought I'd see the day we'd spend 10m on a squad filler.
« Last post by MartinezsLeftTeste on 46 minutes ago »
Oh, our fans will find a fucking way. Don't you doubt that

I live in Burnley. Lot don't seem massively fussed about him but they do say he's quick and powerful. Just lacks a little bit in terms of touch and wanders offside too much. Not sure I especially rate him but you don't get a top championship striker for 10m. At that price he's a bargain
« Last post by Toddacelli on 51 minutes ago »
Don't think we can complain at 10m.

Oh, our fans will find a fucking way. Don't you doubt that

I think I would. The price is irrelevant. I don't think he is at the level we need to be, so whatever he costs - I think we should want better than Andre Gray.

You don't just get someone because they're cheap...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10