0 (0%)
McGeady
0 (0%)
Lukaku
21 (36.8%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 22123 times)

January 11, 2015, 12:15:45 AM
Reply #480

Simon Paul

Administrator
Man City fans towards the end going "Watch their celebrations at the end like they've won the cup or something" in that horrible, dirty, whiny Manc accent

Cue full time and polite applause from Evertonians because, do you know what City?  We deserved to win today.

January 11, 2015, 12:17:10 AM
Reply #481

Gash

Global Moderator
Calm down. There's 32 pages of posts in here and you see fit to pick up on this? I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me what I 'need' to do. If you don't like what I say, why not tool me too?

Just to try and explain, what one person sees as reasonable someone else can think is a stupid thing to say so tool that person. If you notice sometimes you get a like for something you posted several days before so it's fair to assume the same can happen with tooling so it's not necessarily a post from that thread or even that day that you might get tooled for. It's not really worth worrying about.  :thumbsup:

January 11, 2015, 12:18:23 AM
Reply #482

hill135

You've just said it's cowardly to tool though

Maybe someone just disagreed with your post and decided to tool you for it?

Not worth getting worked up about fella.

The why don't you tool me was a flippant remark.

I'm not worked up about it and maybe it's a coincidence. I've just always been under the impression it's poor forum etiquette. It's a forum so the whole point is for people to disagree. Say so. To tool someone because you disagree with them is an odd policy in my view. I've always seen it as a 'don't be an idiot' button rather than a 'I disagree' button.

January 11, 2015, 12:18:55 AM
Reply #483

School of Science

City actually created fuck all. We gifted them a few chances 1st half with more daft mistakes but they didn't really get through us with their play apart from the goal. As a unit we actually defended really well. Besic looks a player, Coleman started making them telling runs with the ball 2nd half and Miralles looked a real threat when he came on
Have to say I don't know what people's problem is with McGeady. No he wasn't brilliant today but I saw someone say they hoped he never played for us again. I've seen plenty worse individual performances this season.
Oh and lukaku the last couple of weeks has looked like a worldclass prospect playing quite well. That's not meant as an insult either. Not everything's worked, he's missed shots, lost some physical battles and his touch hasn't been perfect but he's been causing trouble all game long. These last 2 weeks he's looked like he's a prospect worth 30m for. Like he could develop beyond these performances. We shall see though. I could happily smoother him some weeks

Good to see you so positive mate, have a like.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

January 11, 2015, 12:22:13 AM
Reply #484

Shogun

Administrator
@Yobo2008 Looking forward to your thoughts on the match.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 11, 2015, 12:22:16 AM
Reply #485

Fern

City actually created fuck all. We gifted them a few chances 1st half with more daft mistakes but they didn't really get through us with their play apart from the goal. As a unit we actually defended really well. Besic looks a player, Coleman started making them telling runs with the ball 2nd half and Miralles looked a real threat when he came on
Have to say I don't know what people's problem is with McGeady. No he wasn't brilliant today but I saw someone say they hoped he never played for us again. I've seen plenty worse individual performances this season.
Oh and lukaku the last couple of weeks has looked like a worldclass prospect playing quite well. That's not meant as an insult either. Not everything's worked, he's missed shots, lost some physical battles and his touch hasn't been perfect but he's been causing trouble all game long. These last 2 weeks he's looked like he's a prospect worth 30m for. Like he could develop beyond these performances. We shall see though. I could happily smoother him some weeks

you'll always get the odd idiuot saying he hopes a player never plays for he club again. Comical. McGeady just needs more playing time.

January 11, 2015, 12:31:22 AM
Reply #486

Gash

Global Moderator
@Yobo2008 Looking forward to your thoughts on the match.

Just another coincidence.

January 11, 2015, 12:33:35 AM
Reply #487

KoemansNumberTens

The why don't you tool me was a flippant remark.

I'm not worked up about it and maybe it's a coincidence. I've just always been under the impression it's poor forum etiquette. It's a forum so the whole point is for people to disagree. Say so. To tool someone because you disagree with them is an odd policy in my view. I've always seen it as a 'don't be an idiot' button rather than a 'I disagree' button.

I got banned from posting for slagging Lukakus performances off. Which really even if I was talking utter shite and he'd been brilliant is laughable. More so when there's a list of players we are allowed to blame for anything and everything. Certainly don't lose any sleep over it. It's just somewhere to come when the match is on a read share opinions.

January 11, 2015, 12:35:37 AM
Reply #488

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Amazed Naismith didn't run away with the MotM award here. Ran his socks off all game, won lots of free kicks and put in some tackles, had to do the work of 2 men defensively with Barkley tarting about all game, and took his chance and scored.

Had the attitude I want to see from every player.

January 11, 2015, 12:36:12 AM
Reply #489

Gash

Global Moderator
I got banned from posting for slagging Lukakus performances off. Which really even if I was talking utter shite and he'd been brilliant is laughable.

Now lets not go over old ground but you know fine well you weren't banned for having an opinion on a player, no one ever has been or ever will be.

Keep up the good work though.  :thumbsup:

January 11, 2015, 12:36:36 AM
Reply #490

Simon Paul

Administrator
I got banned from posting for slagging Lukakus performances off. Which really even if I was talking utter shite and he'd been brilliant is laughable. More so when there's a list of players we are allowed to blame for anything and everything. Certainly don't lose any sleep over it. It's just somewhere to come when the match is on a read share opinions.

You think that's what you were banned for?

January 11, 2015, 12:40:11 AM
Reply #491

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Man City fans towards the end going "Watch their celebrations at the end like they've won the cup or something" in that horrible, dirty, whiny Manc accent

10 years ago they dreamt of playing us let alone beating us. Pricks

Simply simply lovely

January 11, 2015, 12:55:42 AM
Reply #492

charlatan

Palace winning :s

January 11, 2015, 12:57:15 AM
Reply #493

charlatan

Palace winning :s

No they're not, must have been asleep when Spurs scored lolol

January 11, 2015, 12:57:55 AM
Reply #494

KoemansNumberTens

Now lets not go over old ground but you know fine well you weren't banned for having an opinion on a player, no one ever has been or ever will be.

Keep up the good work though.  :thumbsup:

I genuinely don't. I got banned for saying he was poor imp a lot because he was poor a lot. I don't really care so I don't want an argument about it but Id say McGeady and Robles get worse off others. 2 free transfers. I got banned for slagging someone off who's not on the list. Still he's been great the last 2 games so im safe for the time being