December 16, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

Author Topic: DCL is winning  (Read 13616 times)

May 03, 2017, 01:37:13 PM
Reply #75

KoemansNumberTens

Look at his girlfriend. he has impressed her so your opinion doesn't really matter. Actually, nobodies opinion matters after that. DCL is better than Ronaldo.

In ronaldo's defence I bet he's romanced some right hunks

deCoubertin

May 03, 2017, 01:51:34 PM
Reply #76

Macca77

Weird one this, he hasn't done much has he

May 03, 2017, 03:26:15 PM
Reply #77

stirlingblue

Gotta say that I'm surprised people aren't more excited about him.

Looks like he's got some real potential for me. Great touch, strong in the air, doesn't panic in possession and got a good blend of pace and strength.

We've not got to see him through the middle yet but if he can finish then he's got all the raw materials to be a great striker

May 03, 2017, 03:29:09 PM
Reply #78

Lxxx

In ronaldo's defence I bet he's romanced some right hunks

The Moroccan kickboxer was a right sort.

May 03, 2017, 03:34:00 PM
Reply #79

TheTone

Highly likely that she is shit in bed and can barely talk about anything except makeup and clothes

Give me an average looking fat filthy intelligent girl any day of the week

Not sure what to make out of this lad, looked better playing on the right side before he got injured but obviously Koeman is impressed with him in training, bit disappointed we havnt seen much of Lookman though

May 03, 2017, 03:57:53 PM
Reply #80

dazfrancis

He's doing OK for his first season in the top league. You can't really expect him to come in a shine.

I feel like this is the problem with developing young footballers, they are now expected to come in and put in good performances straight away.

Only very few do that (Davies being an obvious exception)

Most other players need a run of games or even a season of playing fairly average performances before they adapt to this level.

Whether this is what everton need right now to push for the top is another question.

May 03, 2017, 04:33:49 PM
Reply #81

Ross

It's been a good few weeks to be Dominic Calvert Lewin.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 04, 2017, 12:14:24 AM
Reply #82

DannyR

I've just had a look through her instagram whilst doing overtime as I couldn't be bothered working.

Wow.
I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

May 04, 2017, 12:16:06 AM
Reply #83

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I've just had a look through her instagram whilst doing overtime as I couldn't be bothered working.

Wow.

Please share. Please please please.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 04, 2017, 12:25:10 AM
Reply #84

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What DCL's stats like in that spider diagram thing
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 04, 2017, 12:53:55 AM
Reply #85

Bally

Administrator

Wow.
Can't do that without a link lad

Fucking hell
It's the roll I way

May 04, 2017, 01:14:46 AM
Reply #86

sam of the south

Wow.

Hook us up, bro 😃
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

May 04, 2017, 01:15:57 AM
Reply #87

DannyR

Don't know how to post it but I hope this helps fellas

I like my coffee how I like my women, with 2 e's in them.

May 04, 2017, 01:18:31 AM
Reply #88

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd love to sniff those jeggings

May 04, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
Reply #89

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Could do worse than send him back to Sheff Utd for a season in the championship now they're promoted?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.