November 23, 2017, 11:54:47 AM

Author Topic: Goals, if you missed them  (Read 2232 times)

December 29, 2009, 02:30:49 AM
Read 2232 times

sharpattack

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4302205/
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

deCoubertin

December 29, 2009, 02:39:06 AM
Reply #1

Meak

Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

December 29, 2009, 02:48:25 AM
Reply #2

RICH

thanks for them nice one

December 29, 2009, 03:29:12 AM
Reply #3

Gary Iceman

cheers sharpy
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

December 29, 2009, 04:26:44 AM
Reply #4

.Rimbo.

Yakubu looks the other way on the Pienaar goal pass! Sick.

December 29, 2009, 06:48:23 AM
Reply #5

Endless, Nameless

Yakubu looks the other way on the Pienaar goal pass! Sick.

I noticed that as well. I've ammended my rating in the ratings thread ;)
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 29, 2009, 07:21:11 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Of course he does. It's an African thing. Pienaar does it loads during a game. I remember from Under 8's to Under 12's, every pass we made we did that. Becomes 2nd nature. Used to piss our coach off though.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 29, 2009, 08:22:06 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Why did it piss your coach off? Surely that's a great attribute.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 29, 2009, 10:47:39 PM
Reply #8

.Rimbo.

By the way, while we're on it, does anyone remember Rodders chipping a ball into Yakubu against Spurs the other week, when we were shooting towards the Park End? First half about 30 minutes in.

Well...that was a good enough pass as it was, I watched it again on Sky+ and he looked the other way when he did it as well! Rodwellinho.

December 30, 2009, 12:23:40 AM
Reply #9

Endless, Nameless

By the way, while we're on it, does anyone remember Rodders chipping a ball into Yakubu against Spurs the other week, when we were shooting towards the Park End? First half about 30 minutes in.

Well...that was a good enough pass as it was, I watched it again on Sky+ and he looked the other way when he did it as well! Rodwellinho.

Rodihno or Rodnaldo for me, mate. Rodihno rolls of the tounge, but Rodnaldo does a fucking cartwheel off of it!
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 30, 2009, 02:05:58 AM
Reply #10

American Evertonian

Appreciate it
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 30, 2009, 07:34:52 AM
Reply #11

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Why did it piss your coach off? Surely that's a great attribute.

Because he knew we were just show boating. Said he wanted us to have fun but to respect oponents and become better footballers. blah blah blah.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...