November 19, 2017, 08:55:50 AM

Author Topic: Davie Moyes spotted at reebok stadium.  (Read 6045 times)

December 31, 2009, 12:45:15 AM
Reply #30

Gumpinio

Can I dream of us buying Gary Cahill? 
I guess I'll settle for Matt Taylor or Svenson, I hope to god he wasn't looking at any Hull player.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

deCoubertin

December 31, 2009, 12:47:34 AM
Reply #31

Popeye

Cahill would be a good signing, but the Arse would outbid us.

December 31, 2009, 12:48:53 AM
Reply #32

Gumpinio

Portsmouth would fucking outbid us
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 05:54:08 AM by Gumpinio »
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

December 31, 2009, 02:07:53 AM
Reply #33

Gash

Global Moderator
I've completely forgotten what this thread is about.  :eh:

December 31, 2009, 02:18:54 AM
Reply #34

nomorechang

RIP
He was with Paul Jewell who is one of the frontrunners for Megsons job .... Moyesy is one of the ' bigwigs ' at the LMA ... was he there to smooth the way for Jewell to take over at Bolton without offending Megson ... Maybe getting a decent compensation deal for the Ginger Mourinho ??
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 31, 2009, 03:47:11 AM
Reply #35

Sharky

I was going to say Gary Cahill. Quality defender why Villa let him go is beyond me.

Id love to see Cahill and Jags at Center back just like my Fifa team lolol

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

December 31, 2009, 02:26:32 PM
Reply #36

montanatoffeefan

I rather fear that two goals from a certain Mr Stephen Hunt may have had Moyesey feeling it was a worthwhile trip.

I thought Callum's hairy arse post was ugly. But it's not near as hideous as this thought.
Everton forever.