September 19, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 36685 times)

April 06, 2013, 01:39:57 AM
Reply #75

Thornton_19

Bale, Lennon and Gallas out for 2-3 weeks.

Couldn't of asked for a better time to play them really could we?

April 06, 2013, 02:46:13 AM
Reply #76

cantoffee

If we win this I would bet that we will catch them.

Im sure Moyes and the players realise how important this game is if we are to reach 4th spot. Could really use Fellaini and Pienaar though but I am confident our fullbacks will run them ragged and Anichebe will dominate any of those weak ass bitches they put up against him.

April 06, 2013, 05:38:00 AM
Reply #77

Ramjam

Howard

Coleman.   Jags.   Distin.   Bainsey

Osman.   Gibson.   Heitz.   Oviedo

Mirallas

Jelavic
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 06, 2013, 11:24:30 PM
Reply #78

dunkster

defoe out as well i think?? but seriously - if mirallas is out i cant see us winning.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 07, 2013, 03:36:54 AM
Reply #79

cantoffee

So excited to watch the game tomorrow, have a feeling Coleman and Baines are going to be flying up and down the wings all game!

April 07, 2013, 05:36:26 PM
Reply #80

Ross

So excited to watch the game tomorrow, have a feeling Coleman and Baines are going to be flying up and down the wings all game!

With the like of Bale & Lennon out, the match up of Baines against Walker and Coleman against Assou Ekotto will be the crucial pairings. Should be a good game, but the results more important than the quality today.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 07, 2013, 06:53:31 PM
Reply #81

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Heard a strong rumour that Hibbert's out for this one.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

April 07, 2013, 07:10:54 PM
Reply #82

Trowel

Everton Team to face Spurs: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Heitinga, Distin, Jagielka, Gibson, Mirallas, Osman, Barkley, Anichebe
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 07, 2013, 07:11:20 PM
Reply #83

Snipellis11

Everton XI to face Spurs: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Heitinga, Distin, Jagielka, Gibson, Mirallas, Osman, Barkley, Anichebe

April 07, 2013, 07:12:53 PM
Reply #84

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Sweet Jesus no one saw that coming!  Moyes has transformed the last few weeks, maybe this not signing a contract thing has made him think fuck it?

April 07, 2013, 07:14:20 PM
Reply #85

Snipellis11

We are going for this lads, 3 points full out attack. COYB!!!!

April 07, 2013, 07:14:50 PM
Reply #86

Trowel

Probably the most interesting line-up he's ever fielded. Spurs seem to be playing Vertonghen at left back to shoehorn  a 4-4-2, so expect Baines and Coleman to see plenty of the game, with Barkley floating in the hole.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 07, 2013, 07:16:49 PM
Reply #87

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Jesus. That's a big surprise.

Any ideas what the bench is? Is Jelavic ok?
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

April 07, 2013, 07:17:35 PM
Reply #88

Snipellis11

Jesus. That's a big surprise.

Any ideas what the bench is? Is Jelavic ok?

Jelavic on the bench mate.

April 07, 2013, 07:17:44 PM
Reply #89

Thornton_19

Everton XI to face Spurs: Howard, Coleman, Baines, Heitinga, Distin, Jagielka, Gibson, Mirallas, Osman, Barkley, Anichebe

Howard

Heitinga Distin Jags

Coleman                    Baines

Gibson
     Barkley          Osman
                Mirallas
                Anichebe

I imagine this sort of formation?

No idea though