December 15, 2017, 10:10:39 PM

Author Topic: Swansea V Everton  (Read 23629 times)

March 24, 2012, 11:12:53 PM
Reply #225

AidyEFC9

I wasn't expecting much ahead of the game and doubted us but i hold my hands up and admit that Moyesy got the team selection and tactics spot on and in the second half especially we played some really good stuff and could of walked away with a more convincing scoreline in the end!.

I do think Felli changed the game in the second half and he was an outlet that we could build and play off and we really took the game to Swansea at times.

Thought Gibson had his best game for us today and to say he's been out for a while he came back in and played well, good on him. Showed today for me that he's the better bet in are midfield and brings more to it than Rodwell does. He puts a shift in and is calm and composed on the ball and he looks to play forwards and tries those forward, penetrative passes that some wont and he just improves us as a team.

Thought Pienaar played well today aswell and tbh im left thinking after that, why cant we perform in all aspects as we did today in all are games?. We defended well, closed down and got tight higher up the pitch and especially second half we knocked the ball about and opened Swansea up with some good football.

Sunderland on Tuesday night is going to be tough but if we can put in a performance like that again then we can easily come away with a win IMO!.

March 24, 2012, 11:18:55 PM
Reply #226

dunkster

Fantastic performance and result, should have had a hat full today. 

Them twats getting dicked by Wigan.

Made a pissed blue on holiday in Fuerteventura extremely happy tonight!!!

mmm - you keep mentioning that you are there. - lucky sod - enjoy.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 24, 2012, 11:21:40 PM
Reply #227

charlatan

mmm - you keep mentioning that you are there. - lucky sod - enjoy.

Cheers mate.  Been drinking free freezing cold pints of Tropical from the all inclusive bar in the hotel reception, with the game on a 50" Plasma.

Oblivion awaits :o)

March 24, 2012, 11:31:24 PM
Reply #228

Geordie Blue

Cheers mate.  Been drinking free freezing cold pints of Tropical from the all inclusive bar in the hotel reception, with the game on a 50" Plasma.

Life doesn't get much better - love it!
"I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the kop. They never liked me doing that." Dixie Dean

March 24, 2012, 11:31:44 PM
Reply #229

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Sweet!have a good holiday sir and savour this win!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 24, 2012, 11:36:58 PM
Reply #230

t2487

BOSS lads!

Any videos of the goals?

March 24, 2012, 11:37:24 PM
Reply #231

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 25, 2012, 12:08:03 AM
Reply #232

fast lane

A much improved performance got us the points pretty easily, and considering the chances missed..

We only need one on tuesday, as long as we can keep the nil.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

March 25, 2012, 02:14:33 AM
Reply #233

chang

my boys first live game watching everton and he is gonna see us getting raped by swansea city.

Hope the lad enjoyed the game.

Some of you need to read the first three pages again and have a word with yourselves........ :eh:

March 25, 2012, 04:52:16 AM
Reply #234

sharpattack

We may have sold Pienaar for £2m but if it costs £5m to get him back, so what. Superb footballer
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 25, 2012, 05:51:17 AM
Reply #235

JoeHart

good stadium,
ok fans,
nice people,
long day,
now time for sleep

nice touch by neville and cahill to throw their shirts in the crowd at the end
Everton forever

March 25, 2012, 06:27:44 AM
Reply #236

bluestevie

solid 3 points today against tricky opposition, made up to see gibson back, reckon it will be him and felli in the middle on tuesday. haven't seen the goals yet but it sounded on city like bainesy scored a beaut of a free kick. good to see jela score again too. quite confident for sunderland now
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson