October 16, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Superb recovery challenge from Pickford to save the pen; yeah he grabbed him a little bit, but fuck off, he got the ball.

And Sterling has looked class all night.
The Everton Forum / Re: Everton v Crystal Palace
« Last post by Evertonian in NC on 9 minutes ago »
I like to think our manager is a bit more proactive/progressive than "we won our last two in the League, I better not change the XI."

The best players should play, and it's clear (to me) he wants an aggressive, pacy CB pairing.  Mina/Zouma.  Keane has been an admirable fill-in, but he doesn't have that ideal place to play ideally in this system.

So why settle for "decent?"
Should have been a penalty and a yellow I think, it's only a red nowadays in the box if it's violent conduct I think.
In real time it was nailed on. Seeing it from behind the officials have got it spot on.

Sent from my STF-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Barkley has been brilliant here.
Seeing the good and bad of Pickford here. Great balls for 2 of the goals and then a bit reckless but recovered well.
Spain are basically kicking the shit out of us here, so many late and heavy challenges
Only listening to the game, sounds like Pickford could've been sent off there and given away a penalty.

Should have been a penalty and a yellow I think, itís only a red nowadays in the box if itís violent conduct I think.
Loved the England players fighting there to stop Spain from influencing the ref to change his mind.

Itís what we should be doing more of at Everton.
Only listening to the game, sounds like Pickford could've been sent off there and given away a penalty.
Almost very embarrassing for Pickford there, good recovery though
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10