October 19, 2017, 08:57:15 AM

Author Topic: Oumar Niasse  (Read 25491 times)

May 17, 2017, 12:47:47 AM
Reply #330

Gash

Global Moderator
No but it does suggest he should have featured for us

No, he scored four league goals. What it suggests that we're needing more goals from other areas. Something Koeman appears to be trying to do with some of the players we've been linked with.

deCoubertin

May 17, 2017, 01:41:08 AM
Reply #331

KoemansNumberTens

No, he scored four league goals. What it suggests that we're needing more goals from other areas. Something Koeman appears to be trying to do with some of the players we've been linked with.

Of course in the longer term he has no future with us. I think in the short term (that's gone) it was because of non footballing reasons. hes better than Lewis and comparable to Valencia
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:42:43 AM by MartinezsLeftTeste »

May 28, 2017, 06:01:38 PM
Reply #332

Cereal Killer

Could be off to Burnley.....  :woohoo:

May 28, 2017, 06:10:49 PM
Reply #333

Lxxx

Could be off to Burnley.....  :woohoo:

On loan probably. They're quite careful with their cash, not the types to splash decent money on the likes of him.

August 21, 2017, 05:43:58 PM
Reply #334

Toffee1

August 21, 2017, 05:44:59 PM
Reply #335

Lincs Toffee

“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

August 21, 2017, 05:47:21 PM
Reply #336

Toffee1

Get it done !!!

Wish I could mate as it would free up wages and if he goes permanently, would put some more money in the bank to get the striker Koeman keeps on mentioning. If this is credible does this mean that said striker is close?

August 21, 2017, 05:53:20 PM
Reply #337

Lincs Toffee

Wish I could mate as it would free up wages and if he goes permanently, would put some more money in the bank to get the striker Koeman keeps on mentioning. If this is credible does this mean that said striker is close?

Hope so, I fancy a punt at tempting Pellč away from China.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

August 21, 2017, 05:57:51 PM
Reply #338

Toffee1

Hope so, I fancy a punt at tempting Pellč away from China.

Would like us to get a long term replacement for Rom but if no one is available, would not be a bad short term option as Koeman knows what he can do.

August 21, 2017, 06:00:18 PM
Reply #339

Lxxx

You think we've been holding onto Niasse until we can get a striker in? Really?

August 21, 2017, 06:08:28 PM
Reply #340

Marky Mark and the funky

Anyone else remembering how Fenerbahçe treated us regarding Yobo?

Loan with deal to buy, then refused to buy.

Fresh loan, fresh deal to buy, still had the absolute fucking cheek to re-negotiate having now had our player for two seasons.

Vultures, in this case I suppose we still win if we give him away so it's not quite the same...

August 21, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
Reply #341

Danny

Anyone else remembering how Fenerbahçe treated us regarding Yobo?

Loan with deal to buy, then refused to buy.

Fresh loan, fresh deal to buy, still had the absolute fucking cheek to re-negotiate having now had our player for two seasons.

Vultures, in this case I suppose we still win if we give him away so it's not quite the same...

I'd only sell him to them if they pay it all upfront, twats.

We just need to sell him and accept we aren't getting anything like our money back.

August 21, 2017, 07:47:31 PM
Reply #342

everton1952

We certainly do not need to sell him as some imply because we need the money. We are still flush. The only need is to stop wasting on his wages. If he does not leave then Koeman has to play him somewhere, sometime over the next year. He can't be totally useless and will make a better physical presence maybe on the bench, than the likes of DCL who needs to get some pork pies inside him to add a bit of bulk if he is to make a target man. 

August 21, 2017, 07:51:40 PM
Reply #343

Toffee1

You think we've been holding onto Niasse until we can get a striker in? Really?

No, however, what I wrote probably gives that impression. A striker is needed and the way Koeman, has been speaking, work is going on to get one in.

Niasse going permanently, if that agreement can be reached will be good for both parties and will free up a squad place and wages but in my opinion (although, my previous post gives that impression) not the overriding factor to getting a new striker.

August 21, 2017, 07:58:17 PM
Reply #344

Gary1878

Do we know what scouts were involved with the Niasse transfer and how much say Martinez had in this? Hard to believe we wasted so much money on a guy that has never really been given a chance. Is he THAT bad, or is it just a pure dislike that Koeman has for him after seeing him for a few training sessions?