August 18, 2017, 11:21:35 PM

Author Topic: [News]Usmanov focused on Arsenal, not Everton  (Read 7245 times)

May 20, 2017, 12:50:09 AM
Reply #60

Evertonian in NC

Lukaku to whack in a hat trick on Sunday followed by Usmanov running (or trying to) on to the pitch ripping off his coat and revealing our new shite kit and then giving the V's to Kronke high in the stands before revealing he is giving Lukaku a 325,000 a week new deal to stay at Everton.

You most certainly heard it hear first.

I would absolutely die a happy man.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

deCoubertin

May 20, 2017, 01:01:34 AM
Reply #61

ally2

Arsenal is a gold mine. Anyone would be silly to sell it. That's the only thing it does really well - make money.

May 20, 2017, 01:03:16 AM
Reply #62

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Hasn't it also been reported that as Kroenke has about 65% of the shares so he controls everything - so Usmanovs shares, though valuable in themselves, give him very limited influence so Kroenke has no need to buy them and in the circumstances who else would? That leaves Usamanov a shareholder in Arsenal for the foreseeable future :-(

Absolutely spot on, Usmanovs shares are as useful to him as a chocolate tea pot.

May 20, 2017, 01:04:09 AM
Reply #63

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Arsenal is a gold mine. Anyone would be silly to sell it. That's the only thing it does really well - make money.

Not without Champions league it won't.

May 20, 2017, 01:04:59 AM
Reply #64

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I've just seen a picture of Stan the man for the first time. I'm disappointed he wasn't wearing a Stetson hat - that's how ive always pictured him
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 20, 2017, 01:06:33 AM
Reply #65

Evertonian in NC

I've just seen a picture of Stan the man for the first time. I'm disappointed he wasn't wearing a Stetson hat - that's how ive always pictured him

He looks just like the weaselly fuck that he is.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 20, 2017, 01:07:01 AM
Reply #66

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Absolutely spot on, Usmanovs shares are as useful to him as a chocolate tea pot.

Only benefit it brings is by removing all outside people from dividend payments.  If you own more shares yourself then the less money goes to other parties when you issue dividends.
Feeling old.  Looking older.

May 20, 2017, 01:07:45 AM
Reply #67

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Hope he sits next to Moshiri on Sunday just to stoke the flames.

May 20, 2017, 01:08:00 AM
Reply #68

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.

May 20, 2017, 01:11:43 AM
Reply #69

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Only benefit it brings is by removing all outside people from dividend payments.  If you own more shares yourself then the less money goes to other parties when you issue dividends.

Not even sure they have paid dividends yet ? Wasn't there a big fall out with Kroenke when Usmanov demanded a dividend a couple of years ago ? Funding of stadium still has primacy over dividends I think.

May 20, 2017, 01:14:37 AM
Reply #70

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Not even sure they have paid dividends yet ? Wasn't there a big fall out with Kroenke when Usmanov demanded a dividend a couple of years ago ? Funding of stadium still has primacy over dividends I think.

Okay, but if Kroenke buys Usmanovs shares i believe he has to buy all remaining shares so thered be no other shareholders to pay dividends to.  So he'd be free to take what money he wanted and not have to match it to other shareholders?

May 20, 2017, 01:15:52 AM
Reply #71

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

May 20, 2017, 01:18:05 AM
Reply #72

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
He looks just like the weaselly fuck that he is.

Not a fan then I take it?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 20, 2017, 01:20:09 AM
Reply #73

MartinezsLeftTeste

Hasn't it also been reported that as Kroenke has about 65% of the shares so he controls everything - so Usmanovs shares, though valuable in themselves, give him very limited influence so Kroenke has no need to buy them and in the circumstances who else would? That leaves Usamanov a shareholder in Arsenal for the foreseeable future :-(

Yeah I believe he's not even on the board. Been completely frozen out

May 20, 2017, 01:29:26 AM
Reply #74

Evertonian in NC

Not a fan then I take it?

I work on an American sports blog with a guy from St. Louis - Kroenke owns the NFL Rams and really jerked the city around before moving to Los Angeles.  He's the archetype asshole sports owner who does nothing right or proper and just keeps falling into more and more money.