October 19, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

Author Topic: [News]Usmanov focused on Arsenal, not Everton  (Read 14241 times)

May 20, 2017, 01:32:27 AM
Reply #75

Alanvideo

Yeah I believe he's not even on the board. Been completely frozen out
...........that's what it says in the link I posted.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 20, 2017, 01:33:00 AM
Reply #76

Ross

Just a bit of posturing to get Kroenke to change things up with the management roles and dig deep for transfers.

Looks good for Arsenal TV and that but means fuck all to us. If Usmanvic was going to walk away he'd be doing it discreetly seeking buyers and investors, not like this, showing everyone his position is powerless and he's an after thought at Arsenal when the deals are being done.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 20, 2017, 01:43:38 AM
Reply #77

Lxxx

I work on an American sports blog with a guy from St. Louis - Kroenke owns the NFL Rams and really jerked the city around before moving to Los Angeles.  He's the archetype asshole sports owner who does nothing right or proper and just keeps falling into more and more money.

He fell into more money by marrying his missus.
As rich as he is he can't hold a candle to the in-laws.

May 20, 2017, 02:31:21 AM
Reply #78

Lxxx

John Moss and Matt Law on Twitter both saying they think it's one final power play, knowing it's doomed to failure, so he can take his money to Everton to say to everyone 'See I tried.'

Could be an interesting summer.

May 20, 2017, 02:41:46 AM
Reply #79

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He fell into more money by marrying his missus.
As rich as he is he can't hold a candle to the in-laws.

Who are the in-laws?

Also people, you need to calm down. Not being able to sell his shares means he can't own another prem club. he doesn't seem to want to be a proxy owner either. he wants to be the man. this isn't happening people, not to us anyway.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 20, 2017, 02:49:29 AM
Reply #80

Lxxx

Who are the in-laws?

Also people, you need to calm down. Not being able to sell his shares means he can't own another prem club. he doesn't seem to want to be a proxy owner either. he wants to be the man. this isn't happening people, not to us anyway.

Ann Walton, heiress to the Walmart fortune.

Moshiri is Usmanov's right hand man. He used an offshore company in the Isle of Man as the vehicle to purchase a controlling stake in the club. They can do what they like between them. He won't find it hard to sell his shares in Arsenal.

May 20, 2017, 03:12:00 AM
Reply #81

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2017, 03:15:15 AM
Reply #82

ally2

John Moss and Matt Law on Twitter both saying they think it's one final power play, knowing it's doomed to failure, so he can take his money to Everton to say to everyone 'See I tried.'

Could be an interesting summer.

This is what I first thought too.  Here's hoping!

May 20, 2017, 03:21:30 AM
Reply #83

KoemansNumberTens

Could be an absolutely massive moment for us that sees us back amongst the absolute elite or we could wake up to find it's been accepted and nowts changed.

May 20, 2017, 03:23:13 AM
Reply #84

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The two journos spouting this have both been murdered on here for spouting shite

Simply simply lovely

May 20, 2017, 03:23:23 AM
Reply #85

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly, I think this is a pivotal moment.

I don't believe in coincidence at this level.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 20, 2017, 03:28:52 AM
Reply #86

Ross

The two journos spouting this have both been murdered on here for spouting shite

Now stop that sort of thing this is good bullshit.

Which means it's true news.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 20, 2017, 03:29:08 AM
Reply #87

Alanvideo

Who are the in-laws?

...............why can't he sell his shares ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 20, 2017, 03:31:18 AM
Reply #88

ally2

What everyone won't accept though is that they like to read shite.  Any shite.  From anywhere.  It's the natural position in a world of free information.

May 20, 2017, 03:35:21 AM
Reply #89

Lxxx

John Moss is Mr Arsenal and Matt Law is a respected football journalist.

Anyway they're only opinions but it does appear that by making such a public play, knowing it's more than likely going to be rejected, it opens the door for an exit from Arsenal. Where else do you go after another public rejection?
At a time when his right hand man has signalled his very public intentions to spend big money to strengthen a rival club.

He also sponsors our training ground.

Two and two don't always make four but occasionally it balances out.