July 21, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku rejects new 140k per week contract  (Read 47446 times)

March 15, 2017, 12:11:08 AM
Read 47446 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39273691
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

deCoubertin

March 15, 2017, 12:14:23 AM
Reply #1

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

March 15, 2017, 12:14:25 AM
Reply #2

Macca77

Brace yourselves for the fume is coming

March 15, 2017, 12:16:22 AM
Reply #3

Robioto

Fucking hell... My heart just sunk. :(

March 15, 2017, 12:17:43 AM
Reply #4

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Can't really blame him if he leaves. He's already given us more than he had to given how poorly things panned out with our form.

March 15, 2017, 12:17:51 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The good journos are reporting this.

Paul Joyce and Dominic King to name two.

This is real.

March 15, 2017, 12:18:04 AM
Reply #6

Gumpinio

Its not the biggest shock in the world.  He has made no secret that he sees us as a stepping stone on his journey to superstardom.
If he leaves us for a good fee, to play week in week out for a champions league regular then good luck to him.  I just hope we insert a buy back clause of some description so if it goes tits up we can bring him back for a relatively sensible fee
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

March 15, 2017, 12:21:10 AM
Reply #7

MartinezsLeftTeste

Is anyone really surprised. He's made no secret of the fact that he thought he was better than our level and to be fair to him he's finally performing at a level that has the top sides interested
Think him and his agent have tried to "pull a fast 1" and we've stood firm. They wanted the pay rise and a release clause what teams would happily trigger in the summer. Can't even blame them for that. He's entitled to try and negotiate the best deal he can

This is unfortunately how football works. What's vitally important is that we get the best deal we can if he stays or goes. Be a blow if we lose him but life goes on.

March 15, 2017, 12:22:14 AM
Reply #8

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
FFS ! How many threads do we need for this topic ! We get it, he's going !

March 15, 2017, 12:25:26 AM
Reply #9

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

This is the only one I reckon. the other one is about him staying
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 15, 2017, 12:26:58 AM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
This is the only one I reckon. the other one is about him staying

Which is why we have a thread "who to replace Lukaku I suppose"

March 15, 2017, 12:27:21 AM
Reply #11

velimski

Around 70,000

March 15, 2017, 12:28:35 AM
Reply #12

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Which is why we have a thread "who to replace Lukaku I suppose"

That is about who to replace him with. Again totally different. But at least you figuring out what bold bit at the top of the thread is starting to mean.

March 15, 2017, 12:29:21 AM
Reply #13

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Best player we have had at this club for about 30 years though. And I am basing this on his performances for us

March 15, 2017, 12:30:50 AM
Reply #14

Macca77

One per NSNO member