May 30, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku rejects new 140k per week contract  (Read 41800 times)

May 13, 2017, 04:45:42 PM
Reply #1245

School of Science

Not as bad as the shout of "he should have a word with Rodwell...." the continuation of the conversation was lost, drowned out by the screaming inside my head and suppressing the urge to kill.

Have you ever thought of taking up Yoga, Bally ?  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 13, 2017, 08:39:02 PM
Reply #1246

Evertonian in NC

I'm not sure he's a cult hero now. It wasn't an Aguero moment. Would have took a miracle for them not to win the league had he not scored
He'll be sold in the summer. We could have him if we want though he's been very unwhelming this season

Then get the wallet out!  I still believe.  :D

Hard for him to have done much when he's almost never on the pitch (similar to Schneiderlin).  Easy to get lost in the shuffle there.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 13, 2017, 09:15:51 PM
Reply #1247

Bally

Administrator
I do yoga every Sunday
It's the roll I way

May 19, 2017, 05:57:30 AM
Reply #1248

MmmBlueToffee

Kane has pissed on his chips big style tonight.

Hopefully Lukaku will feel sufficiently motivated this weekend.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 19, 2017, 06:39:39 AM
Reply #1249

Ramjam

Kane has pissed on his chips big style tonight.

Hopefully Lukaku will feel sufficiently motivated this weekend.

No chance, Roms problem was that he thought he already had it in the bag a month ago but it will be the teams fault as he's a CL player
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 19, 2017, 07:02:15 AM
Reply #1250

nwatson

No chance, Roms problem was that he thought he already had it in the bag a month ago but it will be the teams fault as he's a CL player

Had a similar conversation with my son a bit earlier. If Lukaku had have finished top goalscorer i,d have picked up 650 from a bet i placed at start of season. Have 180 to pick up as a consolation as placed it each way. Lukaku seems to be motivated by his own hype, and i said to my son he thought he had it wrapped up when he was 4 goals clear a few weeks back. I thought back then he,d win it as surely he would score 1 or 2 more before the end of the season. He doesnt seemed to have raised a leg in effort since then. Kane on the other hand is motivated to score in every game, and wanted to catch Lukaku  and he,ll want a few more against Hull. (i should have layed the bet off on betfair when i had the chance a few weeks ago)

May 19, 2017, 07:27:29 AM
Reply #1251

Ramjam

Had a similar conversation with my son a bit earlier. If Lukaku had have finished top goalscorer i,d have picked up 650 from a bet i placed at start of season. Have 180 to pick up as a consolation as placed it each way. Lukaku seems to be motivated by his own hype, and i said to my son he thought he had it wrapped up when he was 4 goals clear a few weeks back. I thought back then he,d win it as surely he would score 1 or 2 more before the end of the season. He doesnt seemed to have raised a leg in effort since then. Kane on the other hand is motivated to score in every game, and wanted to catch Lukaku  and he,ll want a few more against Hull. (i should have layed the bet off on betfair when i had the chance a few weeks ago)

That's disappointing, I'd turn up to the Emirates on Sunday and ask him to pay you out on the bet that you would have won if he hadn't downed tools cheers
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 19, 2017, 07:56:33 AM
Reply #1252

nwatson

That's disappointing, I'd turn up to the Emirates on Sunday and ask him to pay you out on the bet that you would have won if he hadn't downed tools cheers
Strangest thing is, i have been more upset with smaller bets getting beat on the last leg in the past. There seemed to be a sense of inevitability that Rom would get caught. I just didnt imagine Kane would get 4 tonight. The total bet would have ran 830 (25 ew 25/1) I could have layed it off to make 600 in the middle of April but didnt thinking Rom was good for a few more goals. Even last weekend i could have laid it off to make 700 as he was 1/5 to win, but after moving house, and the arrival of our new baby son on the 6th i didnt have the funds available to lay it off so had to let it ride. Its funny how things pan out isnt it.
Ah well the 180 will pay for a day trip with the kids during the summer holidays.

May 19, 2017, 10:24:46 AM
Reply #1253

Jamokachi

there's some fucking cranks on here

May 19, 2017, 11:48:36 AM
Reply #1254

Ramjam

Strangest thing is, i have been more upset with smaller bets getting beat on the last leg in the past. There seemed to be a sense of inevitability that Rom would get caught. I just didnt imagine Kane would get 4 tonight. The total bet would have ran 830 (25 ew 25/1) I could have layed it off to make 600 in the middle of April but didnt thinking Rom was good for a few more goals. Even last weekend i could have laid it off to make 700 as he was 1/5 to win, but after moving house, and the arrival of our new baby son on the 6th i didnt have the funds available to lay it off so had to let it ride. Its funny how things pan out isnt it.
Ah well the 180 will pay for a day trip with the kids during the summer holidays.

Good on ya mate that's the spirit, hope all goes well with your new wee one
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 19, 2017, 12:02:20 PM
Reply #1255

Redartin

"Or maybe Chess" he says patiently.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

May 20, 2017, 02:15:15 PM
Reply #1256

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Koeman: 'I expect Romelu Lukaku to stay and Ross Barkley's future will be resolved soon'

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-koeman-lukaku-barkley-contract-13063272

May 20, 2017, 07:23:09 PM
Reply #1257

Evertonian in NC

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 20, 2017, 07:27:02 PM
Reply #1258

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Very honest interview.  Certainly seems as if he is planning fairly firmly around Rom being back.

Yeah, reckon he'll treat it like Barkley. Happy to have him run it down to a year and then sell if he doesn't sign an extension.

Would take a Lukaku transfer request to make us sell is my thinking now.

May 21, 2017, 02:40:20 AM
Reply #1259

Bluedylan

This is quite a big deal eh, but doesn't seem to have gotten much coverage in the national press. Basically, it sounds like we're keeping him, which I'm all in favour of. I doubt even a transfer request would change the situation. World Cup next year. It'll just be rejected and he'll be told to get on with it for another season.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.