December 17, 2017, 11:52:45 PM

Author Topic: Emil Forsberg  (Read 2536 times)

May 03, 2017, 06:14:14 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What does xA90 mean on that chart?

Because he's shit hot on that.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

deCoubertin

May 03, 2017, 07:41:30 PM
Reply #16

Hawkandro

Don't think it will make much difference either way, after all it's only the first time in 20 years that they've not been in it.

That weight of evidence is going to be a big problem against any of the teams above us who all have more experience of the CL than we do.

Agreed. I am thinking we will struggle to get deals over the line again this summer, purely as we are now looking at targets that clubs who are perceived to be 'bigger' than ourselves will also be looking at. I don't think it will be through a lack of trying, but I can see us failing with targets again.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

May 03, 2017, 08:31:49 PM
Reply #17

Lxxx

I just hope we're a little more realistic this summer, instead of throwing silly bids in and hanging on for players who don't want to come.

Last year we were a mid table side without European football. Now we're in the top 7 mini league with European football. You'd hope that transcends across Europe and makes us a more attractive proposition.

May 03, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
Reply #18

MmmBlueRamirez

We all need a little bit more xA90 in our life!
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 03, 2017, 10:23:03 PM
Reply #19

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

I'd guess expected assists?  As in, the number of chances created that would expect to be converted?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 04, 2017, 12:10:06 AM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Our Ross for a (less than favourable) comparison attached.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 14, 2017, 04:01:09 AM
Reply #21

Ridge

Was involved in 4 goals against Bayern today, 2 assists, won a penalty and put defender under pressure on other goal, lost 5-4.

Also, with RB Salzburg winning Austria league they will qualify for europe and RB Leipzig will not be allowed to compete in europe due to ownership.

May 14, 2017, 04:03:27 AM
Reply #22

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Was involved in 4 goals against Bayern today, 2 assists, won a penalty and put defender under pressure on other goal, lost 5-4.

Also, with RB Salzburg winning Austria league they will qualify for europe and RB Leipzig will not be allowed to compete in europe due to ownership.

One for other football chat but that's incredible

May 14, 2017, 04:12:45 AM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Please
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 14, 2017, 04:15:46 AM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

That's not certain. Apparently they are confident UEFA will let them compete in the champions league. Still to be decided

May 14, 2017, 06:50:19 AM
Reply #25

Ridge

That's not certain. Apparently they are confident UEFA will let them compete in the champions league. Still to be decided

I can understand why they would say they are confident, but I can't see it somehow.

Same owner, same branded prefix, same competition, it would cause fury.

If they aren't breaking the rules, they'll be rewritten.

May 14, 2017, 11:07:42 AM
Reply #26

bluenuck

Red bull will pay whatever the "fee" is to have both their teams in. I'm sure uefa will take that golden handshake any day.

May 14, 2017, 11:21:24 PM
Reply #27

Ridge

Red Bull can suck off whoever they like and get their wanky cheque book out.

The credibility of the competition will be perceived to have a much higher value and the incredulity of the main bread winners and established elite leaves them the minnow in the politics.

They'll be excluded and will win legal battle and get compensation, then rules will be tightened for future.

May 15, 2017, 03:20:13 PM
Reply #28

Lxxx

Willing to put whatever wager that they get allowed in. They'll ditch the Austrian shareholding and take a minority stake in order to go all in with the higher profile club. It's the culmination of what they set out to do.

May 15, 2017, 03:23:53 PM
Reply #29

MmmBlueRamirez

Red bull will pay whatever the "fee" is to have both their teams in. I'm sure uefa will take that golden handshake any day.

Red Bull Liverpool. I can see it now.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama