December 17, 2017, 11:52:35 PM

Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 3985 times)

May 14, 2017, 10:28:00 PM
Reply #15

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking hell, how lucky was I then?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

May 14, 2017, 11:11:14 PM
Reply #16

Alanvideo

....................I had a quick look at your seat on Friday ,quite a decent view apart from 2 or 3 pillars in the way . Only joking.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 14, 2017, 11:16:36 PM
Reply #17

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Just a reminder, I couldn't make it up on Friday, put my seat on Stub hub Wednesday, it sold on Thursday.

May 14, 2017, 11:17:18 PM
Reply #18

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
....................I had a quick look at your seat on Friday ,quite a decent view apart from 2 or 3 pillars in the way . Only joking.

TBH mate I've never had an issue with the obstructed views. Last one I had wasn't too bad at all

May 14, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
Reply #19

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Just a reminder, I couldn't make it up on Friday, put my seat on Stub hub Wednesday, it sold on Thursday.

I gave mine to my mate in the end. He was working up in Manchester for the week.

May 16, 2017, 01:26:36 AM
Reply #20

D15TIN

Elstone said there is 10,000 on the waiting list and a maximum of 3000 possible season tickets.

It's one of the reasons they are reviewing the initial 50k capacity mooted for the new ground.
52k was doing the rounds the other day, might aswell go to 55k (bigger than the redshites then too)

May 16, 2017, 03:02:00 AM
Reply #21

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
52k was doing the rounds the other day, might aswell go to 55k (bigger than the redshites then too)

They had put the expansion on hold till we started chatting 55k.
Looks like they are pushing ahead to make Anfield 62k now.

May 16, 2017, 03:50:48 AM
Reply #22

D15TIN

They had put the expansion on hold till we started chatting 55k.
Looks like they are pushing ahead to make Anfield 62k now.
they arnt even filling the current one with the mess they made crearting obstructions etc, I thought their owners said they'd struggle to extend further now

May 16, 2017, 04:03:29 AM
Reply #23

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
they arnt even filling the current one with the mess they made crearting obstructions etc, I thought their owners said they'd struggle to extend further now

They had. They were going to pass the cost on via prices, there ws uproar and so they put a plug in it.
We started releasing details and started pushing for 55k and it was all back on again.

Here we go, an artical from the 2nd of May this year saying it is back under consideration:
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-consider-further-anfield-expansion-12988877

May 20, 2017, 02:36:31 PM
Reply #24

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Reading that sounds to me like they're getting some new cladding.

May 21, 2017, 06:55:52 PM
Reply #25

dangermouse

TBH mate I've never had an issue with the obstructed views. Last one I had wasn't too bad at all
You obviously haven't sat here....
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

May 21, 2017, 06:58:57 PM
Reply #26

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
You obviously haven't sat here....

Where is that?!?!?

May 21, 2017, 07:03:50 PM
Reply #27

dangermouse

Where is that?!?!?

Front row of the family enclosure.
The view my lad had...
My view wasn't much better, couldn't see the players feet or the ball if it was on the ground...
Being so low the view isn't the best anyway but that was shocking.
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

June 03, 2017, 12:41:16 AM
Reply #28

Alanvideo

from the OS.............( No figure mentioned but I think it was 33,000 last season )
Everton has sold every available Season Ticket for the 2017/18 campaign.

The maximum number of Season Tickets available at Goodison Park was reached this week - with more than three months still to go before the new Premier League season kicks-off.

The unprecedented scale and speed of sales follows a record-breaking season of Premier League attendances at Goodison Park, with the Club achieving 19 league sell-outs during Ronald Koemanís first campaign at the helm. The Blues clocked up an impressive 13 victories and amassed a Premier League record for the Club of 43 points on home soil.

The record sales news follows Januaryís announcement, which saw all Season Ticket prices either frozen or reduced.

Working in collaboration with the Everton Fans' Forum and Fansí Panel, the Club was able to offer an extended range of Season Ticket options aimed at making Season Tickets at Goodison more accessible and affordable than ever before. These improvements included a new price tier introduced for young adult Season Ticket holders between the ages of 22 and 24.

The introduction of extended Direct Debit payment options also provided existing Season Ticket holders with the chance to spread their payments evenly across 11 and 12 months.

The high demand to be at Goodison Park is also evident in Evertonís Hospitality lounges and executive boxes, which have sold out for the second season running - also in record time.

We are special ,we are Everton.

June 03, 2017, 12:44:33 AM
Reply #29

Macca77

We're gonna need a bigger ground!