September 22, 2017, 12:52:55 AM

Author Topic: Jordan Pickford  (Read 19824 times)

May 08, 2017, 11:14:53 PM
Reply #30

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry but he's fuckin garbage, way worse than Robles!

He's not
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

deCoubertin

May 08, 2017, 11:23:38 PM
Reply #31

KoemansNumberTens

I have heard a fairly strong rumour that Kasper Schmeichel may be looking to move from Leicester in the close season.

He still lives quite local (Cheshire) and his first choice, if De Gea leaves, would obviously be Man Utd but I suspect we may well be in the running if they don't want him for any reason.

Hope not. Average keeper, alread 30 and would probably cost more than Pickford

May 08, 2017, 11:26:28 PM
Reply #32

ajax_andy

He's not

I'd have him down as one of the worst keepers in the league personally, definitely in the top 5 crap keepers table.  Lets all sort of shots in he really should save due to bad positioning or despite being massive getting weak hands to shots and palming them in the net

May 08, 2017, 11:27:56 PM
Reply #33

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have him down as one of the worst keepers in the league personally, definitely in the top 5 crap keepers table.  Lets all sort of shots in he really should save due to bad positioning or despite being massive getting weak hands to shots and palming them in the net

Ok mate. If that's your opinion you're entitled to it. How many times have you seen him play though?

May 08, 2017, 11:29:20 PM
Reply #34

Bluedylan

For what it's worth (probably nowt) 'MirrorSport understands Koeman has earmarked Pickford for the role and progress is being made behind the scenes to secure his signature'.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

May 08, 2017, 11:29:30 PM
Reply #35

ajax_andy

Ok mate. If that's your opinion you're entitled to it. How many times have you seen him play though?

In the flesh never so I could easily be missing something as an arm chair viewer tbf, just seems to let goals in he shouldn't a lot... mind we say that about Robles too haha :D

May 08, 2017, 11:30:08 PM
Reply #36

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Has he signed yet ffs?
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 08, 2017, 11:31:24 PM
Reply #37

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think if Joel Robles, Maarten Stekelenburg or Wayne Hennessey are our number 1 goalkeeper next season then I've got a feeling that the clubs ambition isn't the same as the likes of me and Romelu Lukaku
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 08, 2017, 11:31:40 PM
Reply #38

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
In the flesh never so I could easily be missing something as an arm chair viewer tbf, just seems to let goals in he shouldn't a lot... mind we say that about Robles too haha :D

I've seen him live plenty of times. Both for Wales and when he was at Wolves. No where near as bad as your making out. Probably hasn't progressed as he should but still is fairly young for a keeper at 30.

May 08, 2017, 11:33:24 PM
Reply #39

ajax_andy

I've seen him live plenty of times. Both for Wales and when he was at Wolves. No where near as bad as your making out. Probably hasn't progressed as he should but still is fairly young for a keeper at 30.

Fair enough, I'll cut him some slack and admit you know better... still wouldn't want him here mind :)

May 09, 2017, 12:07:44 AM
Reply #40

Trowel

Feels like this happens every season, where a goalkeeper for struggling team gets glowing reviews because of all the opportunities they've had to save shots.

Can't remember too many of them getting picked up and continuing that form.

...Oh wait - Adam Bogdan and Simon Mignolet :whistle:
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 09, 2017, 12:14:51 AM
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 09, 2017, 12:18:56 AM
Reply #42

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 09, 2017, 12:20:03 AM
Reply #43

Ross

Feels like this happens every season, where a goalkeeper for struggling team gets glowing reviews because of all the opportunities they've had to save shots.

Can't remember too many of them getting picked up and continuing that form.

...Oh wait - Adam Bogdan and Simon Mignolet :whistle:

We've been tacking him for a while though haven't we? Pretty sure there were links about us looking at him when he was on loan at PNE about 18 months ago.

Given his age and potential and our long standing interest I think this is slightly different to the usual busy keeper at a poor team kind of link.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 09, 2017, 12:27:39 AM
Reply #44

Thornton_19

I feel because of Pickfords age this is a gamble, but one we should and can take.
We know Robles has a fucking calamity in him every now and then but on average is a solid 6 or 7/10 gk most weeks, so if Pickford has a drop in form or struggles we can take him out and it shouldn't be to detrimental to our overall team.