August 18, 2017, 11:28:54 PM

Author Topic: [News]Lukaku: Boss has helped me  (Read 1852 times)

May 14, 2017, 12:57:29 AM
Read 1852 times

Everton News

Lukaku: Boss has helped me

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has said that he has Ronald Koeman to thank for being on the verge of being crowned top scorer in the Premier League this season.

Source: Lukaku: Boss has helped me

deCoubertin

May 14, 2017, 01:21:26 AM
Reply #1

WeimaranerBlues

oLD News ,  Kane Hat-trick tomorrow , will see Rom get squeaky--------does deserve it though,

May 15, 2017, 12:27:23 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I have a feeling Kane will pip him for top scorer. Two pretty easy games for Spurs while we have a tough trip to Arsenal.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 15, 2017, 12:29:12 AM
Reply #3

irishtoffee

What's in it now

May 15, 2017, 12:52:47 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

At least we can play to win/draw without having to worry about helping the Shite.  Was fun trying to imagine our worst possible XI, though.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 15, 2017, 12:59:57 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What's in it now

Kane on 22 and Spurs only have to face Leicester and Hull. Think Kane will win it, or at the very least, draw level.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 15, 2017, 01:07:16 AM
Reply #6

nwatson

I have 25 ew on Lukaku at 25/1 from the start of the season. When he was 4 clear a few weeks ago i thought the bet would win if Lukaku could score 1 or 2 more goals. Unfortunately after today i dont think i will get the win part of my bet up (650) as i,d be very surprised if kane cant get at least 2 goals in the next 2 games. I,d also be surprised if Lukaku can drum up enough enthusiasm to score against Arsenal

May 15, 2017, 01:08:59 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I have 25 ew on Lukaku at 25/1 from the start of the season. When he was 4 clear a few weeks ago i thought the bet would win if Lukaku could score 1 or 2 more goals. Unfortunately after today i dont think i will get the win part of my bet up (650) as i,d be very surprised if kane cant get at least 2 goals in the next 2 games. I,d also be surprised if Lukaku can drum up enough enthusiasm to score against Arsenal

You'd think Lukaku would be bricking it now. Although he hasn't had much to feed off of lately.

May 15, 2017, 01:11:32 AM
Reply #8

Evertonian in NC

It doesn't pay out half if they split the title?  That sucks.

Maybe Arsenal will have no motivation with 4th gone and it will be a wide open affair.  Who knows?  Spurs might also have a letdown after the emotional match today, with nothing left to play for.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 15, 2017, 01:12:53 AM
Reply #9

Evertonian in NC

You'd think Lukaku would be bricking it now. Although he hasn't had much to feed off of lately.

He seemed bound and determined to get Valencia a goal in the second half yesterday.  Yeah, you would expect him to really be going all out selfishly (and nobody would blame him).

May 15, 2017, 01:20:35 AM
Reply #10

nwatson

It doesn't pay out half if they split the title?  That sucks.

Maybe Arsenal will have no motivation with 4th gone and it will be a wide open affair.  Who knows?  Spurs might also have a letdown after the emotional match today, with nothing left to play for.

Yeah im sure it pays out 50% if theres joint scorers. Still hoping Kane or Sanchez pick up some minor injuries in training though and miss the games lol

May 15, 2017, 01:26:15 AM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Or Lukaku finally scores for us again :)

What was his last goal for us? Against Hull with that celebration?

May 15, 2017, 02:41:11 AM
Reply #12

Ross

The twat ruined my top scorer bet last season with 10 games to go when he put his feet up.

Feel your pain fella.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 15, 2017, 02:51:50 AM
Reply #13

Evertonian in NC

Whole team was anti-Roberto downing tools last year, had Rom kept banging in goals for his own personal benefit the locker room would have turned on him.

May 15, 2017, 04:21:25 AM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Whole team was anti-Roberto downing tools last year, had Rom kept banging in goals for his own personal benefit the locker room would have turned on him.

Locker room ? Dressing room if you don't mind please sir !