November 20, 2017, 11:52:39 AM

Author Topic: Ousmane Dembele of Dortmund  (Read 1953 times)

May 17, 2017, 11:52:24 PM
Reply #15

Bluedylan

Horrendous shout. People either want us to get Shane Long or Aubemeyang. Get some perspective, for the love of God.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

deCoubertin

May 18, 2017, 02:37:35 AM
Reply #16

Alfie Noakes

Absolutely nothing wrong with aiming high I'd say. It is of course unrealistic but I'd rather spend time here than on the Rooney thread.

May 18, 2017, 02:54:16 AM
Reply #17

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Horrendous shout. People either want us to get Shane Long or Aubemeyang. Get some perspective, for the love of God.

Who does he play for? Would he be willing to come for just EL?
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

May 18, 2017, 05:01:09 AM
Reply #18

stirlingblue

Fucking hell, as if we're even if with a chance!

Tell you what though, I've heard about this young lad who I think is gonna be good, Mbappe I think he's called.

Only 18 but doing well, we should throw in a 5m offer

May 18, 2017, 05:02:39 AM
Reply #19

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I love how you go from one extreme to another.

One day it's Robert snodgrass, the next it's James Rodriguez.

One day it's Carl Jenkinson, the next it's this lad.

Cracking stuff

May 18, 2017, 05:04:40 AM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Think he's going to Barcelona

And even if he wasn't, there's a good 30 clubs he would go to before us

I am interested in this 20-30 clubs better than us. Who are they? Not knocking you mate, just curious as could come up with 15 or so.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 18, 2017, 05:08:18 AM
Reply #21

KoemansNumberTens

I am interested in this 20-30 clubs better than us. Who are they? Not knocking you mate, just curious as could come up with 15 or so.

6 in England, 2 in France, 2 maybe 3 in Germany, 4 in Spain, anywhere from 1 to 5 in Italy depending on your take on Napoli and Roma and the new found wealth of the 2 milans. Minimum 15 maximum 20 for me

May 18, 2017, 05:10:28 AM
Reply #22

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
6 in England, 2 in France, 2 maybe 3 in Germany, 4 in Spain, anywhere from 1 to 5 in Italy depending on your take on Napoli and Roma and the new found wealth of the 2 milans. Minimum 15 maximum 20 for me

4 in Spain? 3 for sure but money wise we must be more attractive now. and 3 maybe in italy. The Milan clubs are the wild card.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 18, 2017, 05:14:06 AM
Reply #23

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I think you guys are underselling Germany, Spain and Italy tbh.

May 18, 2017, 05:17:09 AM
Reply #24

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I think you guys are underselling Germany, Spain and Italy tbh.

Interested in who you thinking of. This is a good debate to have. let's have it in another thread.

May 18, 2017, 05:29:45 AM
Reply #25

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Maybe I was exaggerating haha

Most of these though probably?suppose it depends how important he deems champions league football to be, and if there's certain countries that he wouldn't want to play in ie Holland, Portugal as they are possibly deemed to be not as desirable to play in as The Premier League or La Liga for example

I think for now we would be most likely to sign players who play for clubs deemed to be smaller than ourselves, or players from bigger clubs who can't get a game. If we do our transfer business well and have a good season then hopefully next year we will have champions league football to help attract all of the Dembeles

1.Barcelona
2.Bayern Munich
3.Real Madrid
4.Atletico Madrid
5.Sevilla
6.Chelsea
7.Manchester City
8.Manchester United
9.Arsenal
10.Spurs
11.Juventus
12.Napoli
13.Roma
14.Lazio
15.AC Milan
16.Inter Milan
17.Benfica
18.Porto
19.PSG
20.Monaco
21.Liverpool
22.Wolfsburg
23.Schalke
24.Fiorentina
25.Ajax
26.PSV
27.Feyenoord
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 18, 2017, 05:30:56 AM
Reply #26

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Most of these though probably?suppose it depends how important he deems champions league football to be, and if there's certain countries that he wouldn't want to play in ie Holland, Portugal as they are possibly deemed to be not as desirable to play in as The Premier League or La Liga for example

I think for now we would be most likely to sign players who play for clubs deemed to be smaller than ourselves, or players from bigger clubs who can't get a game. If we do our transfer business well and have a good season then hopefully next year we will have champions league football to help attract all of the Dembeles

1.Barcelona
2.Bayern Munich
3.Real Madrid
4.Atletico Madrid
5.Sevilla
6.Chelsea
7.Manchester City
8.Manchester United
9.Arsenal
10.Spurs
11.Juventus
12.Napoli
13.Roma
14.Lazio
15.AC Milan
16.Inter Milan
17.Benfica
18.Porto
19.PSG
20.Monaco
21.Liverpool
22.Wolfsburg
23.Schalke
24.Fiorentina
25.Ajax
26.PSV
27.Feyenoord

Listen, mate, there is a thread for this now...

May 18, 2017, 07:37:26 AM
Reply #27

KoemansNumberTens

1.Barcelona
2.Bayern Munich
3.Real Madrid
4.Atletico Madrid
5.Sevilla
6.Chelsea
7.Manchester City
8.Manchester United
9.Arsenal
10.Spurs
11.Juventus
12.Napoli
13.Roma
14.Lazio
15.AC Milan
16.Inter Milan
17.Benfica
18.Porto
19.PSG
20.Monaco
21.Liverpool
22.Wolfsburg
23.Schalke
24.Fiorentina
25.Ajax
26.PSV
27.Feyenoord

Wolfsburg could get relegated still i think

May 18, 2017, 08:00:16 AM
Reply #28

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Wolfsburg could get relegated still i think

Wow really?!shows my lack of Bundesliga knowledge, maybe swap for a different German side then 😂
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 18, 2017, 08:56:06 AM
Reply #29

sixymack

I love how you go from one extreme to another.

One day it's Robert snodgrass, the next it's James Rodriguez.

One day it's Carl Jenkinson, the next it's this lad.

Cracking stuff

Lol, no point sitting on the fence.  There is an Uth Fellow from Hoffenheim who looks like a cracker as well.