May 25, 2017, 02:43:09 AM

Author Topic: Walcott and Chamberlain  (Read 1057 times)

May 18, 2017, 10:29:14 PM
Reply #30

di_guyo

Walcott, no - injured too often and on massive wages. If fit, would improve our team, but I think we should look elsewhere.

Ox, yes - good player with untapped potential. Versatile, strong, skillful and creative. He'd be a good signing.
Everton & Atleti

May 18, 2017, 10:58:32 PM
Reply #31

Rhys

Id have them both, however I dont think either would come to us certainly not Chamberlain.

Walcott isnt great, on a lot of money had problems with injuries and never developed into more than he is. However he is someone who at us he would get 10 goals a season in an average season playing all the time. If he gets another goal this season that will be the second time at Arsenal he has got 20+ goals which isnt easy for a wide player who isnt an elite level player.

They'd both improve our team and are more than capable of helping teams challenge for the top as thats where theyve been their whole PL careers. But as I said I dont think either will come to us and the talk is Chamberlain has turned down the Arsenal deal, only has 12 months left and is off to Liverpool for 25m.

May 19, 2017, 12:30:05 AM
Reply #32

trueevertonianpaul

Simple answer. Chamberlain yes. Walcott no way

May 19, 2017, 12:32:47 AM
Reply #33

Shogun

Administrator
I'd have Walcott all day. Despite his reputation, he does produce a fair amount of goals and assists whilst I'd think he'd be close in the role Mirallas has been playing. Only problem is he's a kopite.

Oxlade-Chamberlain flatters to deceive for me.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 19, 2017, 01:48:44 AM
Reply #34

BlueForYou

No to Walcott

Yes to Ox @ 25m - 30m
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 19, 2017, 01:52:52 AM
Reply #35

ally2

AOC is injured too much. And he's a meat head as well.  It would sadden me to sign Walcott who is so soft and brainless. I want intelligent players at our club.

May 19, 2017, 02:03:35 AM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd hate to see us go for this type of player.