May 30, 2017, 05:40:45 AM

Author Topic: Thoughts on Iheanacho??  (Read 3528 times)

May 18, 2017, 10:15:24 PM
Read 3528 times

daza365

Let's assume Luks is on way, I see Iheanacho well worth the 20 mill gamble. Since city signed Jesus he's had like 30 odd minutes since Jan and if you add up all his minutes since the beginning of the season, it equates to 4 games and he's banged 4 in, happy with that myself.

Attribute wise, he's tall, fast, can finish and got an eye for an assist and being 20, I believe he has bags of potential. I also seen a stat about "9 out his last 13 shots were goals" although I don't know when this relates too. Either way, he's not to be  overlooked in my opinion and i personally think we should do what it takes to see him in the royal blue.

May 18, 2017, 10:38:26 PM
Reply #1

velimski

His name sounds more Spanish than Nigerian.

I rate him as a footballer too.

May 18, 2017, 10:44:33 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I would like to see us go for him regardless of Lukaku. If Rom stays, he's an excellent back up striker and can learn from Rom with the aim of making the striker's spot his own the following year when Rom most likely will move.

And if he does come in, we'll need a more senior striker to take the bulk of the burden while Iheanacho comes along.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 18, 2017, 11:16:47 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

In an ideal world we'd buy loads of quality back ups for 20m+ but we'd soon get through 200m and it won't happen.

I like him though.

May 18, 2017, 11:17:41 PM
Reply #4

D15TIN

Yeah id take him definitely, think we'd need another too, dont think he'll be short on offers like possibly champions league. But if he doesnt want to move home and is happy to join a EL side then defo

May 18, 2017, 11:27:50 PM
Reply #5

bogie

oh look someone got a few goals in a tem full of world class players let spend 20m on him

I take yous back a few years , would yous want to blow 20m on a player that might become good some day

if players are happy to play about 12hrs of football at clubs like man city in 2 years why the fuck would you want to pay 20m for them

and the 1st post back about this post will be BUT he might be great  if he gets a run of games , for 20m I would like to fucking now for sure what he is like after a run of games

May 18, 2017, 11:52:12 PM
Reply #6

D15TIN

oh look someone got a few goals in a tem full of world class players let spend 20m on him

I take yous back a few years , would yous want to blow 20m on a player that might become good some day

if players are happy to play about 12hrs of football at clubs like man city in 2 years why the fuck would you want to pay 20m for them

and the 1st post back about this post will be BUT he might be great  if he gets a run of games , for 20m I would like to fucking now for sure what he is like after a run of games
20 mills fuck all now, hes played a fair amount and got a good goalscoring return

May 19, 2017, 12:02:26 AM
Reply #7

daza365

That's why i said he's a gamble but he defo isn't lacking attribute wise, he also had a good season under Mancini aswell, being shortlisted for some award which Renato Sanchez won in the end, he just hasn't broke through the City side  understandably.

If you ask me 20 mill isn't bad considering we sold a finished Naismith for nearly 10 million. Put it this way, if he isn't snapped up by us, someone else will have him.

May 19, 2017, 12:05:51 AM
Reply #8

Evertonian in NC

I would like to see us go for him regardless of Lukaku. If Rom stays, he's an excellent back up striker and can learn from Rom with the aim of making the striker's spot his own the following year when Rom most likely will move.

And if he does come in, we'll need a more senior striker to take the bulk of the burden while Iheanacho comes along.

Whether he stays or goes, I'd definitely like Ihenacho or Batshuayi. If Rom goes, would hope we get both (or two like that).
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 19, 2017, 12:10:18 AM
Reply #9

Mayor Farnum

Yous?

May 19, 2017, 12:29:51 AM
Reply #10

ally2

I don't know why I think this but I do. I think he's a knob.

May 19, 2017, 12:43:17 AM
Reply #11

bogie

Yous?

would it be easy for you if I typed you-all

really 4 lines there to read or talk about and you take that out of it lol fuck right off

May 19, 2017, 12:49:12 AM
Reply #12

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

Well apparently he isn't happy at City.....

May 19, 2017, 12:51:23 AM
Reply #13

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

That's because city is were player's dreams go to die. Fucking sinkhole

May 19, 2017, 12:55:06 AM
Reply #14

bogie

oh right ok then let spend 20m on him then

he could have gone out on loan a few times but did not want to go let him rot