September 25, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

Author Topic: Tammy Abraham  (Read 1296 times)

May 19, 2017, 02:27:48 AM
Reply #15

Ridge

I don't mind if he wants to wear a skirt

deCoubertin

May 19, 2017, 07:22:10 AM
Reply #16

Ramjam

Big hypothetical here:

If Lukaku moves to Chelsea, and we let Valencia go back to West Ham, and we also move on Kone and Niasse, and bring in 85m, would we be happy signing Batshuayi, Sandro, Abraham, and Iheanacho for 65m-80m?

I say get the deals done if they all want to play for us
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 19, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
Reply #17

Juanito

Big hypothetical here:

If Lukaku moves to Chelsea, and we let Valencia go back to West Ham, and we also move on Kone and Niasse, and bring in 85m, would we be happy signing Batshuayi, Sandro, Abraham, and Iheanacho for 65m-80m?

Championship manageresque,..but why not! 

May 19, 2017, 02:11:53 PM
Reply #18

Grand Master C

Championship manageresque,..but why not! 

If we are going Champo I would want a Lukaku swap for Batshuayi, Abraham, Ake and Fabregas !!

Solves 3 problems in one transfer !   :badum:

(In a slightly more realistic world, I would be more than happy to have any of the above - swap deal or not)

May 19, 2017, 05:46:53 PM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Combined age of one Yakubu.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish, the government will tell him to register his business license, pay income tax, pay payroll, pay for fishing permit.

May 19, 2017, 07:59:55 PM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There's zero chance like but I'd fucking love fabregas here.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 19, 2017, 08:20:58 PM
Reply #21

Lxxx

There's zero chance like but I'd fucking love fabregas here.

Not a chance. How's he going to hold his head high when he lingers around his old Barca team-mates like he does now, like the guy who left your company but still turns up for work nights out.