June 23, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
The Everton Forum / Re: Lozano
« Last post by Confucius on 18 minutes ago »
If BarÁa are really in for him then staying at PSV isn't an option (as was stated in that interview).

They may have made tentative enquiries as I'm sure they do for lots of players. Even if it's just to register an interest in case the player really blossoms and they face competition from Madrid etc.

Maybe Barca want to buy him and sell him to us like they did Deulofeu.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by Shogun on 18 minutes ago »
Milinkovic Savic is Serbian anyway. The Croatian replacement for Modric is probably Kovacic, who's already at Real Madrid, as a replacement for Modric.

Not sure Kovacic will stick around there that long.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer signings
« Last post by Confucius on 20 minutes ago »
Someone you've never seen or heard of just because he's the best Croatia have got to replace modric? He could be crap! Most likely he is compared to modric.
Who replaced George best in the NI team? Who replaced Southall in the wales goal?

It want anything more than a who is the guy. Not anything else...  BD answered the question though.

Thanks BD. Thatís who I was thinking about.
The Everton Forum / Re: Funes Mori gone
« Last post by Confucius on 23 minutes ago »
................ @Brownie20 has already posted that Williams has got problems and won't play for anyone anytime soon. He's got a punctuated lung apparently. Sorry Brownie  :snigger:

Yeah not playing anytime soon, full stop
General Football Chat / Re: Russia 2018
« Last post by blueToffee on 37 minutes ago »
Has anyone changed their mind on VAR?

I was always in the give it a go and see how it goes camp, as I was largely in favour of it. Personally, I think it's brought far more positives than negatives.

I'd not say it's a perfect system, but neither was the current way of doing things.
The Everton Forum / Re: Funes Mori gone
« Last post by velimski on 42 minutes ago »
According to the echo the fee is 9.5 million,  which considering he's an Argentinean international with 2 years left on his contract is pretty s**t imo, but it's done now I suppose!

£9.5m is more than enough for a player that can't get into the worst Argentinian defence in living memory.
« Last post by TheRam on 44 minutes ago »
The top teams have been a bit subpar but thatís opened it up to nice shocks for Croatia and Mexico

I look at it the other way and think the so called smaller nations are as good as theyíve ever been.

Wouldnít surprise me to see a shock winner for the first time in this one, although still think France and Brazil are growing into it.
« Last post by KoemansNumberTens on 55 minutes ago »
Been a boss World Cup so far this.

So many great goals.

So many late goals

And the standard of refereeing has been spot on.

The top teams have been a bit subpar but thatís opened it up to nice shocks for Croatia and Mexico
« Last post by TheRam on 59 minutes ago »
Been a boss World Cup so far this.

So many great goals.

So many late goals

And the standard of refereeing has been spot on.
« Last post by TheTone on 1 hour ago »
I'm going to be fuming with Shaqiri next season, he's got RS written all over him
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10