December 12, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
General Football Chat / Re: Today's Football 2018/19
« Last post by Cereal Killer on 1 minute ago »
Waddle desperate for Liverpool to win..... 25mins in and apparently Napoli are already tiring and struggling  :bonk:
General Football Chat / Re: Sterling
« Last post by Escla on 6 minutes ago »
Have had ST in Upper GS 2 and 3 for ten years and never heard a single racist or homophobic shout ever, lots of vocal against our own players on occasion but zero racist comments. What I do find strange however is given the demographic of the City of Liverpool I have NEVER seen a person of colour in upper GS ?
General Football Chat / Re: Sterling
« Last post by Fynci on 10 minutes ago »
So next up is Everton v Man City, I imagine there will be boos because of Sterling's history with the RS. Perhaps I'm being overly fearful, but I wonder how many of the newspapers will tell a different story.
« Last post by blueToffee on 11 minutes ago »
Spurs and Inter both losing. Spurs getting lucky.
« Last post by bluenuck on 12 minutes ago »
PSG take care of business. Shite win 3-1.

Face Porto in the 1st round.

We all know it's happening.

Spurs down 1 early. I don't see them going through.

Edit: Huh, PSV up. Spurs have a lifeline
The Everton Forum / Re: Cenk Tosun
« Last post by Silas on 17 minutes ago »
I think he'll want to be more than a sub and can see him going. I don't think Walcott will move until next season though. He's getting plenty of games
« Last post by blueToffee on 21 minutes ago »
So Liverpool and Spurs going through? Barca resting Messi and co, so there is a good chance for both. Liverpool I expect to be their normal selves.
The Everton Forum / Re: Cenk Tosun
« Last post by sam of the south on 25 minutes ago »
Hes a great lad by all accounts, and I think he loves it here, so I dont think hed mind being a sub.

However, if we have genuine designs on breaking into the Top 5/6, Im not even sure hes a good enough option from the bench.
The Everton Forum / Re: Gana Get Replaced?
« Last post by eyesalwaysblue on 39 minutes ago »
He's a horse for a certain coarse, bit like Sigg for me, some games he's  ineffective others very good, does seem to be giving the ball away a lot lately though..
Yesterday was the first time he has come on as a sub and been lacklustre (in recent games he's featured in), and you have to expect some up and downs in form at that age.

Overall he's impressed me more this season than the times I've seen him before. That said, being a PL starter is a different ask and I think he'll be used mostly as a sub for a while yet. Although he'll probably get the chance for another start over the Christmas period if the games are coming fast.

I think Silva has used him well so far, particularly given he had almost no pre-season.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10