December 12, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton 2-2  (Read 26365 times)

November 02, 2012, 07:24:18 AM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Ruiz scored an absolute beaut last season. He's their Billy from what Ive heard tho

November 02, 2012, 07:53:19 AM
Reply #31

Shogun

Administrator
Ruiz scored an absolute beaut last season. He's their Billy from what Ive heard tho
Might have been last season but he's got a goal and 4 assists in 6 games so far.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 02, 2012, 12:51:36 PM
Reply #32

christiffa25

We could really do with a win. In A bit of danger of falling away given 3 draws. I think a good win could be vital leading us into the run up to Xmas. Need to kick on again. Hopefully gibbo's back on the bench.

November 02, 2012, 01:31:52 PM
Reply #33

Toddacelli

We could really do with a win. In A bit of danger of falling away given 3 draws. I think a good win could be vital leading us into the run up to Xmas. Need to kick on again. Hopefully gibbo's back on the bench.

This. Given where we have got to already this season, we need to kick on now and show it's no flash in the pan.
A good victory on the back of a difficult derby would keep us up there and restore much confidence before more tricky fixtures coming up.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 02, 2012, 02:06:52 PM
Reply #34

McMoyes

3 draws against teams we would usually look to take 3 points from based on form and squad capability has put us on a downward spiral.

We need the boost of 3 points here otherwise a good start to the season has definitely become an 'okay' one based on the teams we have played. We have still to play City twice, Arsenal twice, Spurs twice, Chelsea twice, United away and Newcastle away.

I am gutted we only have 3 points from Wigan, QPR and Liverpool thats terrible.

"Who is that shaven headed man with a lovely voice? It's Annie Lennox."

November 02, 2012, 03:46:39 PM
Reply #35

sharpattack

3 points out of the last 9 is piss poor considering the opposition. A failure to win on Saturday will be disastrous
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

November 02, 2012, 04:00:05 PM
Reply #36

Fellainis Hairdresser

what i want

howard
coleman jags distin baines
osman gibson
mirallas fellaini pienaar
jelavic

somehow i think neville for in for gibson, and also would have liked to seen oviedo start but don't think that will happen.

2-1 fulham anyway
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

November 02, 2012, 04:27:31 PM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No Gibson mirallas a doubt too. This game just got a lot harder

Sent via carrier pigeon

Simply simply lovely

November 02, 2012, 04:32:04 PM
Reply #38

Fellainis Hairdresser

mirallas will play
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

November 02, 2012, 09:57:25 PM
Reply #39

Big Doug

gibson needs to sort his tendons out

November 02, 2012, 10:58:02 PM
Reply #40

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
This isn't an easy game.

Viewed in isolation I can't believe that many would have it down as a must win.

It's also too early to be overly concerned about results around individual fixtures.

November 03, 2012, 12:11:38 AM
Reply #41

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
This isn't an easy game.

Viewed in isolation I can't believe that many would have it down as a must win.

It's also too early to be overly concerned about results around individual fixtures.

Off the back of 3 points from what should've been 9 though..

We can't afford to not be concerned about results until Christmas onwards anymore.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

November 03, 2012, 12:38:15 AM
Reply #42

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's a big game in that if we keep drawing we are at risk of undoing our good work.  Fulham going above us tomorrow would be daft considering how well we have played at times this season.  Losing/drawing wouldn't be a massive deal but it would slow/stop our momentum, particularly on the back of three mediocre games prior.

November 03, 2012, 01:39:22 AM
Reply #43

Shogun

Administrator
Fulham are the most accurate shooters in the Premier League, hitting the target with 56.3% of shots
Everton have hit 99 shots (inc. blocked) in league games away from home this season, at least 17 more than any other side in Europe's big five leagues
Everton are the side most reliant on first half goals this season, 76% of their strikes have come before the break
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 03, 2012, 01:50:10 AM
Reply #44

Maestro Haze

I don't think it would be a disaster if we drew again, consistency is key.
If we are winning games at home and drawing away then I would be happy about that.