December 15, 2017, 12:52:51 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs West Brom  (Read 24103 times)

January 31, 2013, 05:48:59 AM
Reply #375

Rockafella

It's funny to remember the days when Baines would sit on the bench game after game, actually thinking he might have to move on, and watch Lescott run like a headless Neville up and down the wing, pinching the odd goal from a corner.

Game after game Moyes benched him for Lescott... :snigger:

January 31, 2013, 05:54:02 AM
Reply #376

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The fucking meathead by me caused a massive argument. Referred to a female fan as  pissy knickers and said not too quietly that he would love to smash an elderly gents fat face. He's unbelievable, I had a rs mate with me tonight and everything, making us look like bad  blerts. Him an  his mates are loud, obnoxious, aggressive jerkheads.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 31, 2013, 05:57:26 AM
Reply #377

blueski

#efc agreed a £5m deal with #avfc for #bent terms being discussed
Nil Satis

January 31, 2013, 09:12:25 AM
Reply #378

American Evertonian

So a little bird told me that we won today. Can't name names but I heard it was close.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

January 31, 2013, 10:21:24 AM
Reply #379

cantoffee

The fucking meathead by me caused a massive argument. Referred to a female fan as  pissy knickers and said not too quietly that he would love to smash an elderly gents fat face. He's unbelievable, I had a rs mate with me tonight and everything, making us look like bad  blerts. Him an  his mates are loud, obnoxious, aggressive jerkheads.

You need to report him.

Take a picture or video of him. I'm sure there are others around you who feel the same as you.

January 31, 2013, 11:54:47 AM
Reply #380

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Great fun reading this thread post game. Missed the whole thing due to work, but judging by Football First had a great 1st half, bit of a tight second half.

Heitinga produced the WTF moment of the season so far for me, Baines can sleep with my wife if they both wish. Pienaar looking sharper than he has looked for a while. Selfless performance from Vic, another pro job done there Itchy Bear.  Great for Mirallas and Gibbo getting some game time, Osman believes he is playing Rugby, he didn't just miss, he hit 40 odd rows up! From 7 yards!

Bad day for transfers, great day for other results, greater day for our result. Overall.....great.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 11:55:59 AM by NomadskiEFC »
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

January 31, 2013, 01:28:28 PM
Reply #381

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
It's funny to remember the days when Baines would sit on the bench game after game, actually thinking he might have to move on, and watch Lescott run like a headless Neville up and down the wing, pinching the odd goal from a corner.

Game after game Moyes benched him for Lescott... :snigger:

That's because he wasn't very good when he first came.