December 11, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs. Oldham (FA Cup 5th round replay)  (Read 28455 times)

February 25, 2013, 01:52:35 AM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If we do lose to Oldham then Moyes MUST resign. It's simple as.
For real?

Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2013, 01:54:31 AM
Reply #31

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 25, 2013, 02:07:08 AM
Reply #32

evertonarntwe

Amazing that some of us are going into a game with a POOR league one side at home being abit nervous!, were playing that bad are we!!!
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 25, 2013, 02:08:34 AM
Reply #33

marky v

This game won't make up for yesterday but it'll help shake some of the depression away, after watching Gibson, pienaar and osman blaze shots over the bar I'd like to see the players rotated coming from them mirallas, hitz and oviedo to come in, not just for the missed chances but osman and pienaar look exhausted and Gibson needs protecting from another injury,I also think we'd benefit from hitz height on the pitch

February 25, 2013, 02:13:27 AM
Reply #34

BrotherEstapol

Howard
Coleman Duffy Distin Oviedo
Pienaar Gibson Fellani Mirallas
Vellios Jelavic

Bench: Baines, Osman, Jags, Heitinga, Naismith, Hitz

That's mixing it up.

Sent from the Nightclub in Royston Drenthe's Basement.

February 25, 2013, 02:49:37 AM
Reply #35

dunkster

Mirallas should always make the team instead of naismith if fit. Coleman and mirallas were actually giving the baines/pienaar combo a run for their money until injury struck. If we can get coleman and mirallas on the pitch together we will cause problems for teams. Naismith is like osman is normally ...all bark and no bite.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

February 25, 2013, 03:07:08 AM
Reply #36

Sanarcho

No im not a WUM

I actually want oldham to win this.. why have moyes do well, then stay on another few seasons with the same negative tactics?

I do not want to see anymore hoofball!

This season is dead, we need to blood the youngsters... that will liven/freshen up our team.. hopefully with that we can see an improvement. Hopefully Moyes walks when we lose, then teh youngsters/team will 'kick on' and get 6th Without MOYES.. :)
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

February 25, 2013, 03:12:03 AM
Reply #37

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No im not a WUM

I actually want oldham to win this.. why have moyes do well, then stay on another few seasons with the same negative tactics?

This season is dead, we need to blood the youngsters... that will liven/freshen up our team.. hopefully with that we can see an improvement. Hopefully Moyes walks when we lose, then teh youngsters/team will 'kick on' and get 6th Without MOYES.. :)
Now you may be a top person and whilst this a place were all views are welcomed and i don't like doing this but fuck right off. Lose the game so moyes leaves? Really? Never heard such absolute shit.

Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2013, 03:18:15 AM
Reply #38

Gash

Global Moderator
No im not a WUM

Jesus.

Oh, welcome to the site by the way.

February 25, 2013, 03:21:50 AM
Reply #39

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
As much as I dont want him here anymore, losing your manager at this stage of the season is a fucking disaster

February 25, 2013, 03:24:16 AM
Reply #40

evertonarntwe

Lets be honest if we went onto win the FA cup everyone would be right back up his ass again
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 25, 2013, 03:24:27 AM
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator
As much as I dont want him here anymore, losing your manager at this stage of the season is a fucking disaster
Steve round...

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 25, 2013, 04:08:24 AM
Reply #42

Sanarcho

Now you may be a top person  Thankyou for teh welcome and whilst this a place were all views are welcomed and i don't like doing this but fuck right off.I  haz hurt feelings nao :( Lose the game so moyes leaves? Really? Never heard such absolute shit. I only said that due to, not wanting Moyes to be here another 5 years, And due to really thinking that once he goes, our players will become freer, thus play like they haz nothing to lose.. plus we will get to see squad players!! oh and we may get to finish higher in the league :D

Jesus. I have been called that before

Oh, welcome to the site by the way.

Thankyou both for the welcomes :)

anymore of a disaster than continuing the same way we have been going for a few months now ( the only decent spells we have had where beginning of teh season, followed by a mini revival pre xmas/new years...)

I just want some(ANY) sort of change in our play. Moyes is too negative to do that,..

Steve round...

I blame him for Moyes being so negative.. so.. ignore all my previous posts please.. Thankyou for pointing out that we will haz no one cept Steve Round ;/

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 04:10:45 AM by Sanarcho »
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

February 25, 2013, 04:13:09 AM
Reply #43

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sanach

We all have opinions but this one of yours is mad. Moyes will prob go no matter but lets win a cup tho eh even if we hoof it all the way into Europe. If that means he stays then well personally i ain't against it... You are so i know that will be annoying but fuck the cup win would feel good wouldn't it?

Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2013, 04:16:05 AM
Reply #44

BrotherEstapol

Although you are probably doing it ironically, please don't say "haz" this place isn't 4chan or a cat meme :-\

I also understand your point, but even if we had the worst coach in the world I wouldn't ever hope for the team to lose...and like Ram said; losing Moyes now would be way worse than losing him after the season is over. We're Everton and we don't do business like that remember?