December 16, 2017, 05:18:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs. Oldham (FA Cup 5th round replay)  (Read 28566 times)

February 25, 2013, 04:29:06 AM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Lets be honest if we went onto win the FA cup everyone would be right back up his ass again

And rightly so, Moyes main glaring failure is not winning anything

Sent from Four Ecks, running away from with Rincewind.

February 25, 2013, 04:32:49 AM
Reply #46

Sanarcho

I know my views are different :)

just putting it out there..

It would be amazing winning teh (lol no haz but teh is ok? sorry :p) FA cup, i still remember being 15, sitting on my sofa, watching us break down the right hand side, see Stuart his the post/bar then Rideout head it in..

just deleted a huge paragraph.. cos i didnt wanna divert from the threads topic.

Wish we attack the F outa Oldham, then continue in the same vein every match this season.
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

February 25, 2013, 04:33:36 AM
Reply #47

keiko

February 25, 2013, 04:34:57 AM
Reply #48

Thom

Administrator
So you're 32/33 and you use 'teh and 'haz'? Come on mate, type them properly. :)

February 25, 2013, 04:37:01 AM
Reply #49

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2013, 04:38:03 AM
Reply #50

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 25, 2013, 04:44:00 AM
Reply #51

indiantoffee1975

For real?

I fail to see why Moyes should feel the need to hang around if we do go out. We're not getting 4th so what is there to play for? 7th? Bring back big Joe for the remainder of the season.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 04:45:55 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

February 25, 2013, 04:45:09 AM
Reply #52

BrotherEstapol

The, for the mentally challenged.
To be fair, it's a pretty common typo too.(which is the source of the word)

I do worry that such words will be in the dictionary soon though...

February 25, 2013, 04:48:38 AM
Reply #53

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I fail to see why Moyes should feel the need to hang around if we do go out. We're not getting 4th so what is there to play for? 7th?
Err 5th 6th 7th yes. But your right should we lose Tuesday moyes should walk away, everton and maybe more how he is portrayed in the media means fuck all to him

Simply simply lovely

February 25, 2013, 07:17:15 AM
Reply #54

buededw1

I think the team will be fired up for this after the disappointment of the last few games! 3nil the bluessss

February 25, 2013, 11:38:30 AM
Reply #55

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We should win this at a canter
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 25, 2013, 11:44:16 AM
Reply #56

Maestro Haze

Bloody hells bells, Sanarcho.

We should be taking this more seriously than anything we've played before, if we give this competition a real go then I don't see why we can't get to Wembley at least.

Negativity and pessimism is getting worse, I don't see how we can lose this, being at home, under the floodlights.
The game will be a different sort of game, bigger pitch, better pitch, we'll be able to play some good stuff if the lads apply themselves.

If we do go 1-0, no fannying around, go for the 2nd, 3rd. Oldham aren't going to be any pushovers, the shitty ITV camera's want an upset.
Good crowd/atmosphere is needed for this game.

Please, just take it seriously and get us in 'teh' quarters.

February 25, 2013, 03:23:09 PM
Reply #57

charlatan

Negativity and pessimism is getting worse, I don't see how we can lose this,

Try a 6ft 6 centre forward with balls being lumped into him against the soft centre of our defence for 90 minutes?  I am fair shitting myself to be quite honest

February 25, 2013, 03:25:57 PM
Reply #58

Jimbo and the Jetset

No im not a WUM

I actually want oldham to win this.. why have moyes do well, then stay on another few seasons with the same negative tactics?

I do not want to see anymore hoofball!

This season is dead, we need to blood the youngsters... that will liven/freshen up our team.. hopefully with that we can see an improvement. Hopefully Moyes walks when we lose, then teh youngsters/team will 'kick on' and get 6th Without MOYES.. :)

Lol Koppite - all day long!
Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.

February 25, 2013, 03:41:43 PM
Reply #59

plumber

No im not a WUM

You're a fucking knobhead then. Thanks for clearing it up.