August 17, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce wants dull Everton to become more boring  (Read 5270 times)

January 14, 2018, 03:33:51 AM
Read 5270 times

Everton News

Allardyce wants dull Everton to become more boring

Everton boss Sam Allardyce says he wants the Blues to be more boring than having zero shots on target and touching the ball 8 times in the opposition penalty box.

Source: Allardyce wants dull Everton to become more boring

January 14, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

January 14, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator

January 14, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
Reply #3

Juanito

How anyone can defend this crooked, prehistoric, dour, stale dinasour is beyond me. How we can pay such a limited no mark 6 million highlights what this club has become. I miss the Kenwright/Moyes years.  We didnít have money but what we were a respectable, hard working club. Now we look like QPR when they were in the premiership, soulless.

January 14, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
Reply #4

blue slug

A bit of a shit comment, he does realise you have to have shots on target to enable us to achieve a goal and therefore getting a victory

January 14, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
Reply #5

BlueWool

January 14, 2018, 04:01:58 AM
Reply #6

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I actually think this headline misses the worse part for me, which is that he's already resorted to blaming the players just like he's always done in the past.  Obviously the players aren't blameless, but here's a manager who's infamous for taking the credit himself after a good result and throwing his players under the bus after a bad one.  Looks like we're seeing it already.

#terribletimes

January 14, 2018, 04:03:46 AM
Reply #7

Simon Paul

Administrator
Pointing at others is the first way to distract from your own shortcomings

January 14, 2018, 04:08:46 AM
Reply #8

Juanito

I actually think this headline misses the worse part for me, which is that he's already resorted to blaming the players just like he's always done in the past.  Obviously the players aren't blameless, but here's a manager who's infamous for taking the credit himself after a good result and throwing his players under the bus after a bad one.  Looks like we're seeing it already.

#terribletimes

This must do wonders for team morale and spirit.

January 14, 2018, 04:14:00 AM
Reply #9

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
This must do wonders for team morale and spirit.

Yep.  It's basically a cunt's trick.

January 14, 2018, 04:17:42 AM
Reply #10

ally2

Wish we could go back to the days when we were playing good stuff and winning all the time.  Y'know - wasn't long ago was it?  Oh wait a minute let's blame someone who's been here a month. 

I hope he stays.
I hope he bores the fuck out of everyone.
I hope you lads absolutely hate it.

January 14, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
Reply #11

Simon Paul

Administrator
Wish we could go back to the days when we were playing good stuff and winning all the time.  Y'know - wasn't long ago was it?  Oh wait a minute let's blame someone who's been here a month. 

I hope he stays.

Be great for the club moving into a new stadium and failing to sell tickets wouldn't it?

Not like the business model depends on selling a certain amount of tickets each season is it?

Those of us who have been commenting on Everton for a number of years know that when the football is good, ticket sales are higher than when it's not.

Imagine if Allardyce made our stadium completely unfeasible.

Bet you'd love that as well.

January 14, 2018, 04:20:11 AM
Reply #12

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

I hope he stays.

We've gone backwards in many ways, that's why people are fucked off.  He's also got a proven record of not being that good, again which is why many of us didn't want him.

As for the last 3 sentences, you've got very strange priorities when it comes to Everton.

January 14, 2018, 04:22:37 AM
Reply #13

ally2

Be great for the club moving into a new stadium and failing to sell tickets wouldn't it?

Not like the business model depends on selling a certain amount of tickets each season is it?

Those of us who have been commenting on Everton for a number of years know that when the football is good, ticket sales are higher than when it's not.

Imagine if Allardyce made our stadium completely unfeasible.

Bet you'd love that as well.

If it rooted out the wimps and cry baby fans then yeah I'd be all for it.

January 14, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
Reply #14

Simon Paul

Administrator
If it rooted out the wimps and cry baby fans then yeah I'd be all for it.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Fucking hell!!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Get on you!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ha!