October 22, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman backtracks on Niasse  (Read 10594 times)

September 08, 2017, 12:30:02 AM
Read 10594 times

Everton News

Koeman backtracks on Niasse

Everton boss Ronald Koeman has reinstated Oumar Niasse to the Everton first team squad after saying last season that the Senegalese striker has no place in his future plans.

Source: Koeman backtracks on Niasse

deCoubertin

September 08, 2017, 12:40:18 AM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

Either an admission we fucked up not getting a striker or he's swallowing hard on some humble pie. Credit to Niasse though as handled himself very well and professionally.

September 08, 2017, 12:40:29 AM
Reply #2

Mayor Farnum

Desperate times lead to desperate measures.

September 08, 2017, 12:43:07 AM
Reply #3

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Yet more idiotic management by Koeman to publicly freeze him out like he did in the first place, regardless of how shite he was, but at least he's big enough not to stick to his principles if it'll be to the detriment of the first team.

September 08, 2017, 12:55:15 AM
Reply #4

hill135

Absolute non-issue.

Hardly a climbdown. He was given a squad number last season. He still never played for us for no other reason than he's badly, badly shite.

September 08, 2017, 01:36:50 AM
Reply #5

indiantoffee1975

Didn't have a locker and now he's back in the fold, you couldn't make this shit up but its Everton so nothing is surprising.

It's weird with Koeman, there appears to be no connection between him and the fans. Maybe he just wants to do his job, be left to get on with it and leave in two years knowing he's done his best. In his eyes Everton is just another challenge
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 01:38:03 AM by indiantoffee1975 »

September 08, 2017, 01:40:29 AM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
“If he likes to play football then he needs to leave."

Or wait until the board don't sign a new striker and Koeman has to bring him in

September 08, 2017, 01:42:32 AM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Be surprised if he plays any role

Simply simply lovely

September 08, 2017, 01:48:32 AM
Reply #8

Simon Paul

Administrator

be boss if he scored the winner at Anfield though!

September 08, 2017, 01:49:08 AM
Reply #9

Marky Mark and the funky

Didn't have a locker and now he's back in the fold, you couldn't make this shit up but its Everton so nothing is surprising.

It's weird with Koeman, there appears to be no connection between him and the fans. Maybe he just wants to do his job, be left to get on with it and leave in two years knowing he's done his best. In his eyes Everton is just another challenge

Sorry to pick on you in particlular but did you watch his latest press conference (posted in the Spurs match thread).

Koeman talks quite passionately about the side we are building by purchasing quality young additions for the first team. Not saying you are wrong, just that I don't watch any of his pressers and feel a guy that thinks he's just doing a job for two years. I reckon he knows he's got it good with us...

September 08, 2017, 01:51:25 AM
Reply #10

Simon Paul

Administrator
Sorry to pick on you in particlular but did you watch his latest press conference (posted in the Spurs match thread).

Koeman talks quite passionately about the side we are building by purchasing quality young additions for the first team. Not saying you are wrong, just that I don't watch any of his pressers and feel a guy that thinks he's just doing a job for two years. I reckon he knows he's got it good with us...

gone by June mate

he won't sign a contact extension and I'd be amazed if Everton keep him to run down his contract after the way we got burned by Moyes doing that

September 08, 2017, 01:54:36 AM
Reply #11

toffee_scot

He may not be a great player but we might as well reintegrate him just now. He scored a few goals for Hull last season so he could potentially do a job for us.

September 08, 2017, 01:54:53 AM
Reply #12

eyesalwaysblue

Niasse and Miralles run Spurs ragged shocker.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 08, 2017, 01:55:42 AM
Reply #13

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
be boss if he scored the winner at Anfield though!
Be boss if anyone in blue scored the winner at anfield tbf

Simply simply lovely

September 08, 2017, 01:55:48 AM
Reply #14

MmmBlueRamirez

Exactly, cant see him getting near the bench let alone on the pitch.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama