December 18, 2017, 03:39:09 AM

Author Topic: Freaky Fortnight  (Read 1146 times)

September 15, 2017, 03:27:10 AM
Read 1146 times

BlueForYou

Fixtures after Utd on Sunday -

20th Sept: Sunderland (H)
23rd Sept: Bournemouth (H)
28th Sept: Limassol (H)
1st Oct: Burnley (H)

Will these Goodison games kick start our season?
Or:
Will we become relegation fodder?
And:
Will Ronald be in charge, come 2nd October?

If we beat Sunderland and earn another home tie, we will play three out of our next four games at Goodison (Brighton, the away game) - no better opportunity to gain momentum and no excuses if we don't
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

deCoubertin

September 15, 2017, 03:39:46 AM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
4 wins Woukd be nice. Thanks

Simply simply lovely

September 15, 2017, 03:55:41 AM
Reply #2

WeimaranerBlues

Daughter made up with that run of games as she works in the Ground / in the kiosks ----could be make or break these fixtures

September 15, 2017, 09:20:08 PM
Reply #3

SANA_DR0

4 wins Woukd be nice. Thanks

and extend Koemans run...

i dont care if we win, i want us to play some football. least show some pride and intensity.. if Koeman cant make them proud to be Everton players he doesnt deserve his 125k a week.

dont get me wrong the 4  wins are needed, but if thats just going to prolong Koemans stay while he does nothing to do the team.. we will be in a worse position, with a handful of games left...

Koeman in his interviews doesnt seem what to do, he's said twice now.. we where too nice..

its up to him to make us not nice to play against.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

September 15, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
Reply #4

Macca77

Should be 4 pretty forward wins there.

After Sunday, 6 out of our next 7 games are at home.

September 15, 2017, 09:28:52 PM
Reply #5

TSGun

I'd be happy to win the first one...just right now that'll do.

September 15, 2017, 10:13:16 PM
Reply #6

themilkycoffees

Four wins is an absolute must. I think our season will change dramatically with the confidence the players the players get from winning games. Koeman needs to start playing players in their best positions and if that means dropping some 'big' names then so be it.

September 15, 2017, 10:46:26 PM
Reply #7

DIXIEDEAN

thats the problem he's trying to accommodate all his new best players which i suppose he has had to at least try and see if they can work together, i think he now knows they can't and we shall start to see a better balance due to the big names not starting all together.

September 15, 2017, 11:29:18 PM
Reply #8

The Analog Kid

We did say when the fixtures were released that we had a tricky start and we'd see how we were once they were out the way, but we didn't expect it to be as bad. These next four or five are key. Bournemouth and Burnley have been quite ropey fixtures the last few seasons. Unpredictable to say the least, plus Bournemouth need the points just asmuch as we do.

September 16, 2017, 06:14:00 AM
Reply #9

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
and extend Koemans run...

i dont care if we win, i want us to play some football. least show some pride and intensity.. if Koeman cant make them proud to be Everton players he doesnt deserve his 125k a week.

dont get me wrong the 4  wins are needed, but if thats just going to prolong Koemans stay while he does nothing to do the team.. we will be in a worse position, with a handful of games left...

Koeman in his interviews doesnt seem what to do, he's said twice now.. we where too nice..

its up to him to make us not nice to play against.

That's proper weird.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

September 16, 2017, 08:00:59 AM
Reply #10

Blueviking

thats the problem he's trying to accommodate all his new best players which i suppose he has had to at least try and see if they can work together, i think he now knows they can't and we shall start to see a better balance due to the big names not starting all together.

Agreed, but he wouldn't sign 3 keepers to be first choice

September 16, 2017, 09:03:53 AM
Reply #11

Evertonian in NC

I want to see if he has the balls and self-belief to still run the U-23s out for Sunderland.

He should.

And the other 3 better all be wins, no excuses.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 16, 2017, 10:58:52 AM
Reply #12

Marky Mark and the funky

I want to see if he has the balls and self-belief to still run the U-23s out for Sunderland.

No way whilst we have 24 first team players fit to play and needing confidence! (21 if you don't count Kenny, Niasse or Robles; they all have squad numbers)

September 16, 2017, 04:09:04 PM
Reply #13

plumber

We are all gonna die.

September 16, 2017, 04:11:38 PM
Reply #14

BlueForYou

Looking forward to Wednesday evening
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick