November 18, 2017, 04:26:58 PM

Author Topic: Koeman left  (Read 4028 times)

October 04, 2017, 08:49:34 PM
Reply #90

everton1952

Koeman left, righ,t left, stop turn. Right, left, right! HALT

has he signed yet?
That is it. You are catching on. Write what you like, no problem. If the thread subject is senseless why not you too?

deCoubertin

October 04, 2017, 08:58:03 PM
Reply #91

SANA_DR0

That is it. You are catching on. Write what you like, no problem. If the thread subject is senseless why not you too?

im not complaining saying close this thread down its redundant.. if i dont like the thread or contents of it, i refrain from enterting and saying 'herpderp this is pointless.'

just cos its pointless to you, doesnt mean it is so for everyone.

shut it down!
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 04, 2017, 09:01:07 PM
Reply #92

everton1952

I agree the thread should be shut down. Well said. The other one on sacking Koeman or not is more entertaining.

October 04, 2017, 09:22:39 PM
Reply #93

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 04, 2017, 09:26:18 PM
Reply #94

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 04, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Reply #95

kbh triangle

Last season he was full of seeing "the project through", I don't watch everything, but I haven't heard him say "The project" once this season.

October 04, 2017, 10:19:44 PM
Reply #96

Faceatthefence

It must be true if it is on social media, Right? I also heard that Corbyn has taken over the country by force. St George's Hall is surrounded by young men with a red star on their caps.
False alarm.....The young gentlemen you refer too are the Shenzhen Red Shite Supporters Group,who were flown in yesterday by pilot Li Tie for a banquet at the hall,hosted by those two worldly football colossus Aldridge and Fairclough.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 05, 2017, 12:21:10 AM
Reply #97

SANA_DR0

Last season he was full of seeing "the project through", I don't watch everything, but I haven't heard him say "The project" once this season.

Not calling it the 'project' shows he's not interested anymore.. He's handed it in and got a U, i think he wants to do some top up work on it so he gets a F-
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.