October 17, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

Author Topic: [News]Rumours that Koeman will quit Everton  (Read 3165 times)

October 06, 2017, 02:22:36 PM
Reply #30

BlueMaquis

Koeman is Koeman, does what he wants

deCoubertin

October 06, 2017, 02:43:46 PM
Reply #31

BlueForYou

That article about Koeman's resignation from Ajax could be an indication - he lost heart

History repeating may well be happening here - project fear lurks

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:53:46 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 06, 2017, 05:39:28 PM
Reply #32

Lxxx

In the middle of a slump you'd want your manager, very well paid manager, to be making full use of the international break to be in Finch Farm and getting all his staff in for a debrief to work out what's going wrong, get out on the training pitch with the ones that aren't away, catch a U-23 game, do a bit of club media work maybe to show a positive front, immerse yourself in the club, show everyone we're in it together to turn it around. For £500k/month I'd want a bit of effort, or at least to be seen to making an effort.

Maybe he did all that briefly before jetting off, who knows, but you have to think all the signs are he's not that arsed really and probably never was judging by his comments right from day one.

October 06, 2017, 05:41:36 PM
Reply #33

hill135

Is he actually on holiday though? Who's saying this?

October 06, 2017, 05:55:55 PM
Reply #34

Lxxx

Is he actually on holiday though? Who's saying this?

Been in Majorca since the start of the international break and now in Barcelona.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/ronald-koeman-lands-barcelona-airport-escaping-difficult-everton-situation/

There are rumours it was to his daughters wedding but no-one knows. Although to be fair he does have form in this respect.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 05:59:44 PM by Lxxx »

October 06, 2017, 05:57:25 PM
Reply #35

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I know I shouldn't be, but Iam fuming over this.

October 06, 2017, 05:58:31 PM
Reply #36

SANA_DR0

the Ram for manager!
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 06, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
Reply #37

hill135

Been in Majorca since the start of the international break and now in Barcelona.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/ronald-koeman-lands-barcelona-airport-escaping-difficult-everton-situation/

Fair do.

Always thought the holiday thing was a bit overblown but he really should be working overtime to get us out this current malaise.

October 06, 2017, 06:00:06 PM
Reply #38

Django

He's not assed about us. Simply a mercenary happy picking up his massive wage and would fuck us off at the drop of a hat if he got a better offer.

This type of behavior doesn't surprise me. He was on his jollies on deadline day ffs.

October 06, 2017, 06:15:35 PM
Reply #39

formerKHL

isn't that saying he's there for an anniversary of barca winning the champs league 28 years ago with the rest of the team ?

my Spanish is not as good as it was...

which would put a different spin on "he's fuckked off on holiday"....

I may be wrong

October 06, 2017, 06:19:00 PM
Reply #40

Ross

isn't that saying he's there for an anniversary of barca winning the champs league 28 years ago with the rest of the team ?

my Spanish is not as good as it was...

which would put a different spin on "he's fuckked off on holiday"....

I may be wrong

...yeah those 28 year anniversary things are the most important arenít they.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 06, 2017, 06:44:17 PM
Reply #41

blue slug

shows a lot about his character if he folds so easily under pressure when he's taking a fat £500k a month it really does piss me off

October 06, 2017, 08:13:30 PM
Reply #42

MmmBlueRamirez

...yeah those 28 year anniversary things are the most important arenít they.

Lol

You hate him don't you.

Would you have Bobby Brownshoes back as his replacement?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 06, 2017, 08:16:09 PM
Reply #43

Bluedylan

He must be allowed to go on holiday during international breaks in the terms of his contract, or have some sort of verbal agreement with Moshiri.

TBH I think a bit too much is made of it. Football management must be an extremely stressful job. Benitez was always criticised for being too obsessive about football and having nothing else in his life. Sometimes when you're really struggling and can't see the wood for the trees, having a break and getting a bit of perspective away from things can help.

I get why people are annoyed, but if the results and performances were better I don't think anyone would care about the holiday thing, so really I think people are just pissed off with the results.

The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

October 06, 2017, 08:27:08 PM
Reply #44

formerKHL

for me people are obsessed with it because of the salary he/they receive....

my missus works is a teacher..gets loadsa holidays so I take mine at the same time too....no one obsesses because we have about 10 weeks holiday per year...

and before anyone sez it yes i'm shit at me job so no-one notices when i'm away....