April 23, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Author Topic: Leicester City v Everton  (Read 54902 times)

May 03, 2016, 08:56:16 PM
Reply #75

BlueBeagle

"It's an incredible moment to draw with the champions"

It's widely accepted as fact that he's going at the end of the year so wouldn't it be refreshing to finally hear him say "Fucking shite that, I'm fuming at what I've just seen"

May 03, 2016, 09:02:26 PM
Reply #76

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
It's widely accepted as fact that he's going at the end of the year so wouldn't it be refreshing to finally hear him say "Fucking shite that, I'm fuming at what I've just seen"

He did say at the end of the derby, and rightly so.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

May 04, 2016, 01:47:10 AM
Reply #77

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I don't mind Leicester but that is tempered by my irrational hatred for Vardy. Games going to be fucking unbearable

May 04, 2016, 02:57:06 AM
Reply #78

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I don't mind Leicester but that is tempered by my irrational hatred for Vardy. Games going to be fucking unbearable

Don't worry, it's not irrational.

I'm pleased for them. I also hope we hit them on the hangover, but in reality they'll beat us easily.

May 04, 2016, 03:56:46 AM
Reply #79

Simon Paul

Administrator
at least they have an Everton connection in their "Director of Communications" being a lifelong blue

just imagine how his job has changed in the last 12 months!

May 04, 2016, 03:29:05 PM
Reply #80

montanatoffeefan

Wonder if Martinez will be telling Ranieri that they may have won the league but they don't play football in the right way.

And maybe Ranieri will respond by dubbing Martinez "Voyeur Jr."
Everton forever.

May 04, 2016, 03:34:35 PM
Reply #81

Juanito

Joel

Hibbert             Stones           Pennington            Baines

Cleverley         McCarthy     Barkley

Lennon                   Lukaku              Mirallas

A nice counter attacking 4-3-3 please, against the hungover Foxes and a 0-4 victory please.  Martinez finds the post match interview a fitting time to congratulate the champions and announce his departure.

May 04, 2016, 04:45:09 PM
Reply #82

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
And maybe Ranieri will respond by dubbing Martinez "Voyeur Jr."
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 04, 2016, 09:16:54 PM
Reply #83

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I loved that show.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 04, 2016, 10:23:27 PM
Reply #84

montanatoffeefan

Setanta and Special1TV. Good times.

Thought the "Robbie's Story" episode was their best.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:28:53 PM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

May 05, 2016, 01:12:54 AM
Reply #85

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
                                                            Joel

Hibbert             Stones           Pennington            Baines

Cleverley         McCarthy     Barkley

Lennon                   Lukaku              Mirallas

A nice counter attacking 4-3-3 please, against the hungover Foxes and a 0-4 victory please.  Martinez finds the post match interview a fitting time to congratulate the champions and announce his departure.

Or he'll use his drubbing of the English champions as justification for another season at the helm.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

May 06, 2016, 05:48:22 AM
Reply #86

charlatan

I'm a bit gutted to be honest. Well managed hard working but in truth quite average

As opposed to us being piss poorly managed, unfit and lazy and complete and utter shite?

May 06, 2016, 06:24:03 AM
Reply #87

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36189778

Interesting look at Leicesters use of technology, showing how they use fitness and conditioning experts

Do we have anything like this on the go?

I remember in that Tim Cahill documentary seeing that we used to analyse loads of stuff at Finch Farm, I wonder if we still do

We are blessed with a manager who knows all about this type of stuff so maybe we don't need to bother with experts in that field anymore
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 06, 2016, 06:26:35 AM
Reply #88

charlatan

Interesting look at Leicesters use of technology, showing how they use fitness and conditioning experts

I remember in that Tim Cahill documentary seeing that we used to analyse loads of stuff at Finch Farm, I wonder if we still do

We are blessed with a manager who knows all about this type of stuff so maybe we don't need to bother with experts in that field anymore

Nope, this was all dispensed with (or at least the staff responsible for it were)

May 06, 2016, 07:48:40 AM
Reply #89

Jamokachi

Given that our players appear to be made of glass these days, I'd say no.