August 15, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

Author Topic: Oldham v Everton  (Read 34030 times)

February 17, 2013, 04:10:43 AM
Reply #375

Shogun

Administrator
The over reactions and constant negativity really drag this site down.
You wouldn't think we'd only lost 5 times this season would you?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 17, 2013, 04:12:48 AM
Reply #376

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I know I'm a culprit but I have depression so..... ;)
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 17, 2013, 04:14:00 AM
Reply #377

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I know I'm a culprit but I have depression so..... ;)

So do I after reading this thread

February 17, 2013, 04:27:33 AM
Reply #378

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
managed to avoid the score all day and just watched it in its entirety. All that matters is that were still in the cup. Lets do the biz at home. We are not  playing very well and replays are a million times better than defeats
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 17, 2013, 04:28:47 AM
Reply #379

Shogun

Administrator
managed to avoid the score all day and just watched it in its entirety. All that matters is that were still in the cup. Lets do the biz at home. We are not  playing very well and replays are a million times better than defeats
By in its entirety you mean fast forwarded all the shit bits and watched the match in 15 minutes?

February 17, 2013, 04:47:54 AM
Reply #380

Gash

Global Moderator
So do I after reading this thread

I love how you used to moan at me for moaning about matchday threads, and now you're coming round to my way of thinking. We might just about start liking each other.  :D

February 17, 2013, 04:56:35 AM
Reply #381

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
“@SkySportsNews: Moyes: “We have lost quite a few games like this, so there has to be a bit of credit for how we stuck at it.”"

What?? :o
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 17, 2013, 05:01:09 AM
Reply #382

Toddacelli

The over reactions and constant negativity really drag this site down.

I'm an optimist and love my club and hope they do well. Consequently, when we play like we did today it is a disappointment.

I'm not being negative. We're still in it and we will hammer them at Goodison!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

February 17, 2013, 05:11:13 AM
Reply #383

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
“@SkySportsNews: Moyes: “We have lost quite a few games like this, so there has to be a bit of credit for how we stuck at it.”"

What?? :o

Perhaps he meant lost the lead?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 17, 2013, 05:12:50 AM
Reply #384

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You wouldn't think we'd only lost 5 times this season would you?

Will that be the excuse for every poor performance now?

I much prefer reading the criticisms than the same old excuses every time we play poorly, at least there's actually some discussion to be had there.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:13:03 AM by Verminator »
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 17, 2013, 05:14:32 AM
Reply #385

Shogun

Administrator
discussion lol, more like incoherent drivel.

February 17, 2013, 05:19:18 AM
Reply #386

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
discussion lol, more like incoherent drivel.

It's better than  "look at where we are in the leage",  "how many times have we lost this season?" or "look at (insert bad result for other team), it could have been worse"

These posts and the posters that use them are just as if not more predictable than the likes of RVP and sharpattack.

February 17, 2013, 05:19:59 AM
Reply #387

Shogun

Administrator
yeah a lot better than the "where not getting fourth, were shit, we lost away to united" wah wah wah
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:20:10 AM by Shogun »

February 17, 2013, 05:21:04 AM
Reply #388

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's better than  "look at where we are in the leage",  "how many times have we lost this season?" or "look at (insert bad result for other team), it could have been worse"

These posts and the posters that use them are just as if not more predictable than the likes of RVP and sharpattack.

Come on lad, you cant say people on here dont over react whenever we have a bad result

February 17, 2013, 05:21:28 AM
Reply #389

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
yeah a lot better than the "where not getting fourth, were shit, we lost away to united" wah wah wah

Both as bad as each other.

Ram says negativity is driving this forum down, no more than blind optimism.