October 19, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Sunderland  (Read 44547 times)

February 26, 2011, 11:02:50 PM
Reply #195

Trowel

Comfortable win, yet the same old trolls on here. You'd have to be slightly odd not to see Osman as close to, if not the, motm. I thought Distin was superb at the back once again and Jags looked more confident. Also good to see Baines having once of his better games defensively even if he was a bit lacking up front.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 26, 2011, 11:05:14 PM
Reply #196

Ridge

Anyone else notice Rodwell managed to sneak in a couple of woeful passes. He looks so good and composed, especially under pressure, then every now and then when he has time he plays a terrible ball. Only real criticism, except for some of the finishing.

February 26, 2011, 11:06:09 PM
Reply #197

Danny

If that was Messi, i think he may have scored it

Yeah because Messi puts away every chance when theres 2-3 people on the line doesn't he?

February 26, 2011, 11:08:19 PM
Reply #198

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Some great performances today.  Osman or Arteta for MOTM.  Both excellent today.  I noticed a few bad passes from Rodwell today too, he played well but he is too laidback at times.  All the subs did well today which was good.

February 26, 2011, 11:08:44 PM
Reply #199

American Evertonian

I want all 12 too coloradoblue, but when we only win 7 out of 27 you don't want to count your chickens before they hatch
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

February 26, 2011, 11:18:02 PM
Reply #200

evertonarntwe

Good performance, sunderland were poor which helped

Osman MOTM arteta distin and jags played good aswell, rodwell always seems to  do the hard work very composed beats a man does well then lets an easy pass go wild, thats my only critism and maybe we should have created more chances we got into some great positions
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 26, 2011, 11:18:50 PM
Reply #201

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else notice Rodwell managed to sneak in a couple of woeful passes. He looks so good and composed, especially under pressure, then every now and then when he has time he plays a terrible ball. Only real criticism, except for some of the finishing.

He seemed to blame the pitch when he did tho. True future England international
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 26, 2011, 11:25:47 PM
Reply #202

M.Fellaini 25_Iggzy_1878_

Thought Stuart Attwell was woeful.
Jags had a good game..
Arteta was a lot better.

Uploaded with ImageShack.usIggzy1989 and Kazza1878 on a never ending Tour!

February 26, 2011, 11:27:45 PM
Reply #203

Ridge

Can anyone spot a closed mouth?

February 26, 2011, 11:32:32 PM
Reply #204

Ridge

Can see a couple actually, anyway nice picture.

Anyone who went see any sign of a protest?

February 26, 2011, 11:32:52 PM
Reply #205

Jamokachi

Yea, the miserable ginger bird.

February 26, 2011, 11:37:16 PM
Reply #206

Tinga

Can see a couple actually, anyway nice picture.

Anyone who went see any sign of a protest?

Did you just reply to yourself? :shock:

And my mate said Fellaini and Beckford got injured, is it bad??

February 26, 2011, 11:38:58 PM
Reply #207

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is that girl on her phone?
Simply simply lovely

February 26, 2011, 11:43:02 PM
Reply #208

Ridge

I did  :bonk:

I meant it to sound as an disclaimer to the original post, rather than a reply that it looks like, now you've pointed it out.

Both injuries looked fairly innocuous didn't they? Yes they did.

February 26, 2011, 11:53:10 PM
Reply #209

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Fellaini looked worried about his left ankle so worried he strained. Hopefully it's not too bad but I reckon out for2 weeks.
Beckford pulled up after collecting a pass on the run. Not sure if it was his calf or thigh that was strained. He didn't look happy tho so hope not out for a few weeks again.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...