October 17, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs Everton  (Read 44952 times)

April 23, 2011, 07:37:23 PM
Reply #90

Derek

Well, I think we have key players doing fuck all, as opposed to us being clueless or all round shit. Bily and Rodwell need to be subbed, especially the former because he's been terrible.

Good that it's 0-0 going into HT and thank christ Jags, Distin and Howard are playing well.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 23, 2011, 07:37:29 PM
Reply #91

.Matty

This is so bad. Cahill on Rodwell off and move Ossie back next to Neville.

April 23, 2011, 07:37:59 PM
Reply #92

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Given the service, I really think its very hard to blame Beckford. Just because he isn't Duncan Ferguson and winning nothing floated balls, doesn't mean he is crap. Besides there is nobody within 30 yards of him even if he were to win a flick on.

The main issues have been our disfunctionality in midfield. Very slow, and little ambition which seemingly was our game plan...so perhaps this was mostly about Moyes' tactics this half.

Still we're giving the ball away very cheaply.

April 23, 2011, 07:38:07 PM
Reply #93

gwells

Awful display. Jags Distin and Howard and perhaps Neville good but the rest crap. Bily seems to be in dreamland,Coleman [is he playing?] Osman back to his useless self, nothing from Rodwell or Baines. I'm dreading the 2nd half. need to bring on Timmy and Gueye for Bily and Coleman play Ossie on the right and Tim in the hole. I would even give Vellios a go as beckford has done nothing.

April 23, 2011, 07:38:53 PM
Reply #94

true1891blue

April 23, 2011, 07:38:54 PM
Reply #95

evertonjoe

I'd be tempted to take Bily and Coleman off for Gueye and Vic. I'd prefer it if Cahill didn't come on till later because we don't need a half fit player pout there being ineffective.

R.A.P Music

April 23, 2011, 07:39:00 PM
Reply #96

Derek

Changes needed but they haven't scored yet, doom mongers.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

April 23, 2011, 07:39:17 PM
Reply #97

cantoffee

Beckford and Bily have been particularly bad going forward, Hibbert has been poor at the back. I think Baines is frustrated with Bily, although he himself has been pretty poor.

My guess is that Cahill will be on for Bily and Osman will shift out to the left.

I don`t know what I`d do tactically because we look lost and not sure how we'll get a foothold in this game. They need a rocket up their collective arses that's for sure.

April 23, 2011, 07:40:51 PM
Reply #98

rochey

Given the service, I really think its very hard to blame Beckford. Just because he isn't Duncan Ferguson and winning nothing floated balls, doesn't mean he is crap. Besides there is nobody within 30 yards of him even if he were to win a flick on.

The main issues have been our disfunctionality in midfield. Very slow, and little ambition which seemingly was our game plan...so perhaps this was mostly about Moyes' tactics this half.

Still we're giving the ball away very cheaply.

He may not be and your right he has had no service, but he could at least jump for the ball. I think jags is having a poor game scared to tackle Rooney

April 23, 2011, 07:41:05 PM
Reply #99

tonypefc

i never thought i'd say this but i think we need anichebe on!!! bring him for coleman and cahill for bily put ossie wide to link with baines try get him in the game

April 23, 2011, 07:41:57 PM
Reply #100

fast lane

A result is still possible.

Bily really is the weakest link, ball loss every time he has possession.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

April 23, 2011, 07:42:46 PM
Reply #101

bravison

Gueye and Victor on for Coleman and Bily. We need Osman in the middle. Cahill to come in for Beckford in the last 15 minutes and score the winner.
Bring back Beattie!

April 23, 2011, 07:43:16 PM
Reply #102

Amata

Bily's been poor but Rodwell has been more frustrating as he is just watching everything.. 
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

April 23, 2011, 07:43:29 PM
Reply #103

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I think Coleman has been instructed to be an extra RB it would seem. Kinda how we played against Bale.

April 23, 2011, 07:44:06 PM
Reply #104

charlatan

Piss poor to say the least.

Why the hell we insist on 11 men back for a corner when Utd only have 5 in the box is mind boggling, but at least it's nothing new :headbang: