October 17, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs Everton  (Read 44957 times)

April 23, 2011, 09:55:57 PM
Reply #195

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Im sorry but any other team and manager in the PL would have looked at that starting lineup, realised it was an average team, got themselves psyched up and gone at them.  But oh not Moyes and Everton, Moyes does'nt want to upset his bumchum Sir Alex and the players look like they are in awe.

Well every other team who has gone there this season, West Brom aside, came back with nothing.  United away is the toughest game in the league and we were 5 mins away from getting a very good point.  Not many teams go to Old Trafford and dominate, they found us hard to break down, the most disappointing thing was for me was how many below par performances there were.  None of our midfielders got any sort of grip on the game.  Beckford and Bilyaletdinov were rightly brought off at half time, and to be fair to Vic he caused them more problems than anyone today.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 23, 2011, 09:57:44 PM
Reply #196

American Evertonian

NYToffee, how was Howard at fault? By time he got across goal the ball was already in. Also I find it difficult to blame Hibbo too b/c had that ball not been deflected Hernandez's run would not have been properly timed.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

April 23, 2011, 10:01:20 PM
Reply #197

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Typical Everton at Old Trafford performance, thank god for Howard keeping the score down.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 23, 2011, 10:02:16 PM
Reply #198

NYToffee

NYToffee, how was Howard at fault? By time he got across goal the ball was already in. Also I find it difficult to blame Hibbo too b/c had that ball not been deflected Hernandez's run would not have been properly timed.

He wasn't. Nor was Hibbert. But blue for you, showing his usual allergy to intelligent analysis, decided those two should be singled out (a couple pages back).

That post was meant to be read in a mocking tone.

April 23, 2011, 10:02:45 PM
Reply #199

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Anichebe was nowhere near our worst player today, he put a decent shift in when he came on, unlike Beckford I might add.

April 23, 2011, 10:08:25 PM
Reply #200

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Anichebe was nowhere near our worst player today, he put a decent shift in when he came on, unlike Beckford I might add.

Been out and not read the other pages but if Anichebe is getting shit today then it shows a special kind of helmetry on the part of those doing so.

April 23, 2011, 10:10:14 PM
Reply #201

Stumpy

That's what has done my head in today stealth, outside of the back 4 the rest of the players havn't shown a fucking leg going forward,they ambled through the 90 mins giving the ball away time after time.And what's astonishing about saying utd were there for the taking? It doesn't matter if they had won every home game this season 6-0,today they were well below thier best and we showed not the slightest inclanation to do jack shit about it.

April 23, 2011, 10:12:47 PM
Reply #202

Batley

I'm not Anichebe's biggest fan, but he did alright today. Held the ball up, pressed from the front and made a few good runs. I thought Beckford was woeful and all he did was moan at his teammates.

April 23, 2011, 10:19:07 PM
Reply #203

Shogun

Administrator
moyes' fault, the form we have been in , i can't believe he said up the team in such a negative way.
although if you are going to blame players, you have to look at rodwell.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 23, 2011, 10:21:18 PM
Reply #204

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Thing is it wasn't a negative team selection they just didn't play football.  It baffled me throughout, he realised Bily and Beckford were playing shit and it still did little to the game.

April 23, 2011, 10:22:35 PM
Reply #205

Robber Rodwell

I watched the game and stayed of here intentionally.   We were really unlucky and we deserved a point  the subs to me were spot on, plus I cant believe the stick Distin received in the match thread as him and jags were magnificant as was Howard.
Sometimes you have to face the reality that we battled against the richest club in world football and the most successful club to be in British history and we put up a great defensive performance and everyone on the pitch minus bilya played their hearts off and can hold their heads up high.

Most of you so called supporters could win 50 million pounds on the lottery and would still be crying about the tax been taken from it.
Realistically we are a club who are doin great for the resources we have , so WAKE up and stop the crying it is cringe worthy and the same record doesn't stop playing  week after week.Give it a rest, cheers

April 23, 2011, 10:28:14 PM
Reply #206

sharpattack

Why do you think you deserve your own thread to comment on the match?
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 23, 2011, 10:31:21 PM
Reply #207

Shogun

Administrator
and liverpool are in europe.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 23, 2011, 10:38:17 PM
Reply #208

}-m-a-c-c-a-{

Stop crying sixymack, just stop it.

We were hammered for 90 minutes and looked all over the place, I think whoever had a moan on the match thread has every reason to!
“There is something magical about this club that captures you the minute you step into Goodison – and it doesn’t let you go.”

April 23, 2011, 10:42:46 PM
Reply #209

MikelMadar

I watched the game and stayed of here intentionally.   We were really unlucky and we deserved a point the subs to me were spot on, plus I cant believe the stick Distin received in the match thread as him and jags were magnificant as was Howard.
Sometimes you have to face the reality that we battled against the richest club in world football and the most successful club to be in British history and we put up a great defensive performance and everyone on the pitch minus bilya played their hearts off and can hold their heads up high.

Most of you so called supporters could win 50 million pounds on the lottery and would still be crying about the tax been taken from it.
Realistically we are a club who are doin great for the resources we have , so WAKE up and stop the crying it is cringe worthy and the same record doesn't stop playing  week after week.Give it a rest, cheers

no we did'nt, we hung on til they scored like every season