October 17, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 62497 times)

April 20, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
Reply #720

Jamokachi

like I said I really do think we need him here next season

lolol

what for?

April 20, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
Reply #721

bogie

April 20, 2018, 07:27:53 AM
Reply #722

Jamokachi

kid go tell mummy to tuck you in

Your mum already has.

Now answer my question. Why do we need Sam here next season?

April 20, 2018, 07:34:19 AM
Reply #723

bogie

Your mum already has.

Now answer my question. Why do we need Sam here next season?

you did not answer my question

April 20, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
Reply #724

Jamokachi

you did not answer my question

I thought you were good at this trolling business, given the practice you get, guess I was mistaken.

So, why would we need Sam next year?

April 20, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
Reply #725

bogie

well has you cant fucking read why would I answer it

April 20, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
Reply #726

Jamokachi

Well, as you can't fucking read, why would I answer it?

Maybe as this is a public forum (I mentioned this before) where supporters of Everton congregate in order to debate and discuss the ongoings at Everton Football Club, amongst other issues.

So I'll ask one more time; why would we need Sam next season? It's a pretty straightforward question.

April 20, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
Reply #727

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He's had a fantastic career.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

April 20, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
Reply #728

Cereal Killer

100% win record as England manager remember  :hail: :clap:

April 20, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
Reply #729

KoemansNumberTens

Do you believe that Sam gets football?
I believe back at Bolton, he was a little ahead of the curve, that was a long long time ago.

He's made money keeping shite teams up. I wouldn't say that that means he gets football.

Heís an okay manager. Heís done an okay job most places heís been. Results wise here heís done okay. People make out he couldnít have done much worse but the reality is we are higher in the league and averaging more points then when he came. Thatís not to say heís done well but itís certainly not been as bad as people are making out. We need better. We need someone people actually like and isnít at war with the fans. People talk as if heís been clueless though. Itís been a bad season beginning to end. 3 managers a DOF almost all the players the board. Allardyce is a minor part of the problem on account of almost everything being a problem

April 20, 2018, 02:12:11 PM
Reply #730

KoemansNumberTens

Heís made 10s or millions of pounds managing in 1 of the top 2 or 3 leagues in world football. You must be having 1 hell of a career to be able to laugh at that

April 20, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Reply #731

dunkster

By his own admission Sam said he was brought in to stop the club being relegated. (Job done - He's satisfied)
 So therefore, is that the plan for next season if he stays? That's how I will take it to mean if he gets another 12 months. Hire a man who's only use is to stop a club being relegated.
If the board allow him 12 months then it shows moshiri for what he is. A clueless little man who just happens to have money.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 20, 2018, 02:46:03 PM
Reply #732

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Heís made 10s or millions of pounds managing in 1 of the top 2 or 3 leagues in world football. You must be having 1 hell of a career to be able to laugh at that

Excuse me, I was thinking we were going on about actual football acheivements, not how big someone's bank account is.

April 20, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
Reply #733

Macca77

I must say the last two pages of this have been a real eye opener for me. I'm staggered that a few on here still support him, after everything that's gone on since he took over, everything he's said about us fans, the shite he constantly comes out with, his "its all me" attitude, then yesterday blaming our PR guy for the survey, basically calling the fella incompetent, and laughing about it. His utter arrogance is disgraceful

The man is full of shit, the longer he's here the worse its gonna get. I will say this, If and its a big If he is still in charge next season then it just proves how much of a shithouse Moshiri and the board are, what was it he said when he invested in the club "We don't want to stand still, we want to move forward and compete with the bigger boys", that will not happen with Allardyce in charge.

If your happy with mediocrity and shithouse tactics and happy to finish 10th or below, then he's the man for you. There is no chance we will get anywhere near the top 6 let alone the top 4 with him in charge.

April 20, 2018, 02:51:48 PM
Reply #734

Thornton_19

He's made 10s or millions of pounds managing in 1 of the top 2 or 3 leagues in world football. You must be having 1 hell of a career to be able to laugh at that
Bet he cant wait to retire and lool at all those medals no wait i mean checks.

He is a born loser who makes a career from lowering the bar of clubs then stepping over it and thinking he deserves praise.