June 22, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Poll

Quite simple- Yes or No.

Yes
13 (5.8%)
No
213 (94.2%)

Total Members Voted: 226

Author Topic: Do you want Sam Allardyce to be Everton manager next season?  (Read 53840 times)

April 24, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
Reply #945

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
One shot on target against Newcastle at home. Fuck this shit.

April 24, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
Reply #946

howard1334

Martinez absolutely took the piss out of us. When we finished 5th he told us all it wasn’t good enough for the mighty Everton and we loved him for it. Then it all turned to shit and he told us about being the last English side in Europe (on account of us playing on a Thursday) about our great European adventure despite being humiliated. Blamed Europe for our league form. Insisted we were playing well every week despite it being obvious we weren’t

He was a snake oil saleman and not a very good 1. Just talked utter nonsense to distract from the fact that he was clueless.

His bullshit was 100 times worse than allardyces and for me he would have done serious damage to our club had he been allowed to continue

Good old Bobby though. He told us what we wanted to here when we were good

You should consider your own judgment of character if you can't see that Martinez is a significantly better human than Allardyce. Not a Martinez defender by any means, he needed to go and was delusional, but I don't think he is a fundamentally shit person, which Allardyce seems to pretty clearly be.

(Ross liked this before I edited to add my second sentence.)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:14:05 PM by howard1334 »

April 24, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
Reply #947

gizzblue

Utter defensive shit ....Good job Newcastle were shitter in the final third .. ...no mistake though Allardyce set up for a draw tonight two DM's at home again ffs....Rooney kept going too deep making it three (wether orders or just his way)...although he works his arse off Tosun was starved of service from Bolasie being shite most of the night only one good cross all game lost the ball way to often .

We were lucky in reality .

April 24, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
Reply #948

Ross

You should consider your own judgment of character if you can't see the that Martinez is a significantly better human than Allardyce. Not a Martinez defender by any means, he needed to go and was delusional, but I don't think he was a fundamentally shit person, which Allardyce seems to pretty clearly be.

(Ross like this before I edied to add my second sentence; might not have liked it originally, haha.)

*sakes fist at edit but largely agress*
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 24, 2018, 05:33:00 AM
Reply #949

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
We are 8th though. I don’t care but I do mean it has to lead to something. Winning enough games to finish 8th playing like this is pretty joyless. If we were 4th though and talking about making progress by signing champions league players in the summer then no I wouldn’t care less that we play shit football

Great results paper over lots of things. If we finished top 4 grinding out wins a lot of the time, or maybe not playing well but getting late goals a tiny bit like in the season we finished 4th with Moyes then I think short term people would be happy with that. I don't particularly like the way Atletico play but I suppose that'd be the blueprint of winning in a defensive way that gets you in contention with the big boys.

It's when you're being unentertaining and sat squarely in mid table that it all seems a bit drab.

April 24, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
Reply #950

howard1334

April 24, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
Reply #951

Alanvideo

I thought SA was quite subdued in his post-match interview tonight. Almost as if he knows something.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 24, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
Reply #952

sam of the south

I thought SA was quite subdued in his post-match interview tonight. Almost as if he knows something.

Ooh, Alan, you old tease 💃🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

April 24, 2018, 06:58:24 AM
Reply #953

everton1952

He knows it is inevitable that he is going, but he is treading water until he is told so. We know that we will never attract decent players to come here for next season if he stays on for his final year.

April 24, 2018, 08:52:48 AM
Reply #954

Ramjam

Just curious, if West Ham had beaten us that night would that fat cunt be saying it was because of his appearance as the next Everton manager or would that have been Rhinos fault? Yes I thought so.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

April 24, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
Reply #955

Trublue

I can actually understand,  him being upset about being under pressure. He was given the remit to get us out of trouble and look for a top half finish. Which he looks like he's achieved. Only two of his players are his signings ( only two with pace). But this is Everton,  you're not only expected to win, you're expected to win well.

April 24, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
Reply #956

KoemansNumberTens

You should consider your own judgment of character if you can't see that Martinez is a significantly better human than Allardyce. Not a Martinez defender by any means, he needed to go and was delusional, but I don't think he was a fundamentally shit person, which Allardyce seems to pretty clearly be.

(Ross liked this before I edited to add my second sentence.)

I really only mean in his dealings with Everton.

April 24, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
Reply #957

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
We are 8th though. I don’t care but I do mean it has to lead to something. Winning enough games to finish 8th playing like this is pretty joyless. If we were 4th though and talking about making progress by signing champions league players in the summer then no I wouldn’t care less that we play shit football

We're 8th because the rest of the league below 6th is absolute dross, not because we've been any kind of quality.  We're 23 points off 4th, and Spurs have a game in hand.

Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

April 24, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
Reply #958

penguinofdoom1878

I can actually understand,  him being upset about being under pressure. He was given the remit to get us out of trouble and look for a top half finish. Which he looks like he's achieved. Only two of his players are his signings ( only two with pace). But this is Everton,  you're not only expected to win, you're expected to win well.

not true, I expect him not to be so negative, not to lower expectations game on game, that ESPN article nailed it, he was brought in in November this was his chance to prove he's not a footballing fossil. He's failed spectacularly and is throwing everyone under the bus that he can because he's just not good enough.

April 24, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
Reply #959

dunkster

Just the same old same old with team selection and tactics. No wonder why we have the least shots on goal than anyone in the prem except for Swansea (who must be catching us rapidly I would imagine) since he's been here.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER