November 18, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 17041 times)

April 02, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
Reply #60

Ross

Much rather us beat them than City.

Id have thought that was a given for everyone.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 02, 2018, 05:40:45 PM
Reply #61

74Blue

It kills me to say this but I'm genuinely not arsed about the derby. I just want this cunting season to end and that fat twat Allardyce to be shown the door.

He can take the fucking surrender monkey Schneiderlin with him too!

April 02, 2018, 05:55:03 PM
Reply #62

Bluedylan

Much rather us beat them than City.

I’d have thought that was a given for everyone.

You'd have thought so eh? But you'd be wrong.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 02, 2018, 06:01:34 PM
Reply #63

Ross

Id hope youre in a very small minority then to be honest.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 02, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I don't get why people are flapping over Liverpool winning the champions league tbh

City are doing them no doubt.

April 02, 2018, 06:21:57 PM
Reply #65

74Blue

I don't get why people are flapping over Liverpool winning the champions league tbh

Because then they would be able to wave all of the fingers on each hand at us as they taunt us with six times. Inbred cunts

April 02, 2018, 06:25:29 PM
Reply #66

Bluedylan

For me, it's because Liverpool can blitz a team and their front 3 is ridiculous. They were outplaying City away earlier in the season, before the red card, and they were 4-1 up at home. No-one else has really troubled City all season.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 02, 2018, 06:29:37 PM
Reply #67

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Cos they can beat anyone. that front three can destroy any team thats not 100% ready for them. Unfortunately. :(
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

April 02, 2018, 06:29:55 PM
Reply #68

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
For me, it's because Liverpool can blitz a team and their front 3 is ridiculous. They were outplaying City away earlier in the season, before the red card, and they were 4-1 up at home. No-one else has really troubled City all season.

Apart from Wigan :)
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

April 02, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
Reply #69

School of Science

Cos they can beat anyone. that front three can destroy any team thats not 100% ready for them. Unfortunately. :(

City's front 10 ar'nt bad either Lizz, least I thought it was a front 10 on Saturday when we "admired" them.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

April 02, 2018, 06:44:53 PM
Reply #70

april

Expectations have never been lower, wait and see how they still wont be met.
0-5. Fuck off Sams.
Toffeegirls Rule.

April 02, 2018, 06:46:31 PM
Reply #71

Macca77

I've already come to terms with losing this game, looking forward to watching the Manc derby more

April 02, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
Reply #72

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
City's front 10 ar'nt bad either Lizz, least I thought it was a front 10 on Saturday when we "admired" them.

oh yeah of course, and id expect City to win. Its just on the day, the RS can destroy anyone in my opinion. Very worried.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

April 02, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
Reply #73

Ross

Our result against the shite will have no bearing on their CL game with City, good or bad.

April 02, 2018, 07:10:37 PM
Reply #74

Macca77

City will score at Anfield, that will be crucial