June 23, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 13138 times)

April 07, 2018, 09:50:09 PM
Reply #585

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why does yannick bolasie think he doesn't have to work hard off the ball?

April 07, 2018, 09:51:18 PM
Reply #586

Ravardo

Wtf is with our pressing,, we press (sometimes) like fuck when they have the ball in their half with 5 of our players they then knock it wide our over the top completely by passing our 5 and creating  chances and then when they have the ball in our half we basically   sit so far back its like having 10 defenders and were still cant defend properly...surely we should let them have it in their half and press like fuck when its in ours totally arse about face...As for when we actually have the ball we look fucking clueless and petrified and cant wait to get rid normally being a long ball

April 07, 2018, 09:52:01 PM
Reply #587

Thomas

He's not a luxury player- that's why he doesn't like him
No it's dead simple.

He is bang average at best.

He isnt Joe Parkinson or even Fellani who can be a workhorse, awkward, bully players and play some football and score some goals.

Some people hate on DCL which I don't get but adore Tom. That's life.

April 07, 2018, 09:53:57 PM
Reply #588

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Why does yannick bolasie think he doesn't have to work hard off the ball?

Dont think he doesnt overall.

Hes an attacking player being asked to do an overly defensive job.

If you place too much reliance on someone whos not naturally inclined to do that side of the game theyll get caught out.

April 07, 2018, 09:53:57 PM
Reply #589

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The fact he can't pass a ball and divides opinion. He runs around like a stag and only stands out because

1. Nobody else presses

2. He is a blue with long hair and socks rolled down

3. He scored vs Man City

Sometimes i like players who are limited but give their all (Kilbane/Unsworth/Carsley/DCL) but Tom Davies isn't for me.

But we need a whole new midfield anyway as Gana/Davies/Schenderlin aren't top 6 material.
I do think he is massively overrated but I wouldnt single him out personally

Id keep him as he could literally be anything after all he is still young. He was very quiet today, his passing astray at times but then he played a peach of a ball to baines which then created a half chance

He and Rooney stand out for giving the ball away imo cos they are alongside schneiderlin who doesn't give the ball away but barely does anything that takes us forward
Simply simply lovely

April 07, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
Reply #590

Thomas

Wow
Yeah Wow.

Someone has a different opinion. Try not demeaning it.

Compare Gana to Eric Dier.

Watch Fernandihno do all what Tom does but better without breaking a sweat.

Look at the kid at Man Utd who has come from their academy (surname begins with "Mc") . That's the level Everton need to be at.

April 07, 2018, 09:57:03 PM
Reply #591

Thomas

Id keep him as he could literally be anything after all he is still young. He was very quiet today, his passing astray at times but then he played a peach of a ball to baines which then created a half chance

He and Rooney stand out for giving the ball away imo cos they are alongside schneiderlin who doesn't give the ball away but barely does anything that takes us forward
Why can't people see how consistently they both give the ball away? The backlash and cognitive dissonance on Tom's weaknesses on here is amazing. What I am saying is he is am obvious candidate for us to upgrade. A Matic type player would be good.

April 07, 2018, 09:58:23 PM
Reply #592

Thomas

The fact Man Utd used the Schenderlin money to fund a Matic upgrade proves my point.

April 07, 2018, 09:59:36 PM
Reply #593

Heisenberg

Tom Davies is 19 playing in a shite team with 2 finished players besides him. And here I'm seeing someone comparing him to Fernandinho. Never seen anything like it. Everton fans are idiots at times

April 07, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
Reply #594

Macca77

None of our players seem to be capable of putting their foot on the ball, that's the problem

April 07, 2018, 10:03:54 PM
Reply #595

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
None of our players seem to be capable of putting their foot on the ball, that's the problem
One bit today, schneiderlin actually drove forward about ten fifteen yards and he tosun to pass to
Noone else

Bolasie was absolutely hideous today
Simply simply lovely

April 07, 2018, 10:04:59 PM
Reply #596

blue1948

Honestly thought he got the subs right, Rooney and Bolasie were both awful, we needed legs the game was getting away from us.
That is only if the original 11 were the right choice ,which they were not!

April 07, 2018, 10:05:26 PM
Reply #597

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Not encouraged to do it, Id say.

April 07, 2018, 10:06:34 PM
Reply #598

Macca77

Not encouraged to do it, Id say.

Correct

April 07, 2018, 10:14:51 PM
Reply #599

Thomas

Tom Davies is 19 playing in a shite team with 2 finished players besides him. And here I'm seeing someone comparing him to Fernandinho. Never seen anything like it. Everton fans are idiots at times
We have had better players slagged off for less playing in worser teams.

My Fernandihno point is more about the level of player we need. Kids at Man Utd/Chelsea have the complete game by Tom's age.

Face it you just don't like the shine being taken off your poster boy. He is fucking average.