June 22, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Newcastle (MNF)  (Read 7384 times)

April 24, 2018, 12:38:28 PM
Reply #420

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
"What was wrong with our style?" he said to Sky Sports.

"You can't knock our football. You can knock some of our passing that went astray, but you can't knock me for that. I don't pass the ball.

"Apart from the last 10 minutes we dominated the game and there was only going to be one winner."

Why do no journos ever say - ďwell one shot on target after dominating a team with one intention - thatís not very good is it? Do you not think good chances created roughly equates to style in most fans minds? Providing moments of quality? I mean, it basically ended up a shoot out between which team could make at least one chance to take the points...top teams simply donít allow that to happen, whereas everton only ever seem capable of getting a goal when it gets to a scrambly shoot out shitshow, what do you think that says about your style? That at home, against a counter attacking team with no intention of playing the ball, that you can have the ball for 60% of the time and yet still be so wildly out of control and in the end only saved by what looks to be a diving header with a mind bending angle? Why donít you create more good chances to win the game, even at home, even when given the ball as much as you like?Ē
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 24, 2018, 01:46:56 PM
Reply #421

Shogun

Administrator
Please tell me he didn't say "I don't make the players pass it" for a second time this season.

Imagine Guardiola coming out with that.

By the way, nobody needs a new manager in this squad more than Tom Davies. A manager who'll teach to take more care on the ball but still be able to move us up the pitch. Not this nobhead who'll just drop him and pretend training isn't way to improve players.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 24, 2018, 02:39:47 PM
Reply #422

bogie

Please tell me he didn't say "I don't make the players pass it" for a second time this season.

By the way, nobody needs a new manager in this squad more than Tom Davies. A manager who'll teach to take more care on the ball but still be able to move us up the pitch. Not this nobhead who'll just drop him and pretend training isn't way to improve players.

sorry lad but Tom Davies was shit last night and I don't give a fuck what manager he was playing under
when he plays well under Sam its got fuck all to do with Sam but when he plays as shit as he did last night you put that down to the manager lol

tell me how many managers are we going to have to go with before the players have to take some of it

April 24, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
Reply #423

Macca77

He did, "not my fault the players cant pass to eachother "

April 24, 2018, 02:53:34 PM
Reply #424

Bally

Administrator
sorry lad but Tom Davies was shit last night and I don't give a fuck what manager he was playing under
when he plays well under Sam its got fuck all to do with Sam but when he plays as shit as he did last night you put that down to the manager lol

tell me how many managers are we going to have to go with before the players have to take some of it
He was not as shit as Rooney though was he.

Rooney has been fucking woeful this season and should not be on the pitch I'd rather have Beni there at the minute, yet Davies (a lad still learning, because he's not yet the fucking finished article) gets pelters.

It's the roll I way

April 24, 2018, 03:09:59 PM
Reply #425

Lxxx

Lets be honest, we all fell for Martinez as soon as he mentioned the school of science and invited Kendall back to FF, that season we played some of the best football ive ever seen us play, destroying Arsenal at home was right up there, but the bubble soon burst when he got found out, he refused to change his ways so had to go

He knew how to play the public. He was a very convincing conman with very little substance behind it. He's the type who could very easily become a multi-millionaire by charming the pants off rich old spinsters and walking off into the sunset with their cash while still getting them to say he was a lovely man. In effect it's what he did it to Dave Whelan and Bill Kenwright, two old saps.

April 24, 2018, 03:54:29 PM
Reply #426

dax78

He did, "not my fault the players cant pass to eachother "

I am not championing Sam by any means, but a bit of perspective is needed. He didn't say anything out of the way in that interview last night.
Hans segers is a legend ;)

April 24, 2018, 04:13:37 PM
Reply #427

Rodenplav64

Why do no journos ever say - “well one shot on target after dominating a team with one intention - that’s not very good is it? Do you not think good chances created roughly equates to style in most fans minds? Providing moments of quality? I mean, it basically ended up a shoot out between which team could make at least one chance to take the points...top teams simply don’t allow that to happen, whereas everton only ever seem capable of getting a goal when it gets to a scrambly shoot out shitshow, what do you think that says about your style? That at home, against a counter attacking team with no intention of playing the ball, that you can have the ball for 60% of the time and yet still be so wildly out of control and in the end only saved by what looks to be a diving header with a mind bending angle? Why don’t you create more good chances to win the game, even at home, even when given the ball as much as you like?”

Shout out questions that journalists should ask all the time .

April 24, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
Reply #428

Ravardo

With a bit of luck im hoping schneiderlin actually playing football for the last 5 games of the season means he wants a move away and we will grant him that move

April 24, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
Reply #429

Macca77

April 24, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
Reply #430

Alanvideo

With a bit of luck im hoping schneiderlin actually playing football for the last 5 games of the season means he wants a move away and we will grant him that move
...............based on his recent performances ,especially last night , don't you think he's worth keeping ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 24, 2018, 04:20:03 PM
Reply #431

Rodenplav64

I am not championing Sam by any means, but a bit of perspective is needed. He didn't say anything out of the way in that interview last night.

He is always allowed by the press to shift the blame ie the performance is down to the players the 3 points is down to me  . How anyone within the club can want any more of him than this season I just don't know . Coaching surely includes stringing a few passes together . He is happy with the fact that an over hit cross and a deflection back into Walcotts path saved his arse . Not that he wouldn't have garnered something for himself from the 0-0 " We have ended Newcastles winning streak , kept another clean sheet and basically dominated the game " .

April 24, 2018, 04:30:38 PM
Reply #432

Ravardo

...............based on his recent performances ,especially last night , don't you think he's worth keeping ?

No i dont i think he's blatantly taking the piss out of us,, he's been garbage nearly all season and at fault for so many goals against us and hasnt even done the basics and now starts looking like he should be in the team for 2 games right at the end of the season...no fuck him off cheeky prick

April 24, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
Reply #433

Lxxx

No. He's been here a season and a half and apart from the first half dozen games and the last half dozen games he's been a disgrace and hasn't given a shit both on and off the pitch. You think that's acceptable? He's one of the senior pros who we need to be letting go to start afresh with a new mentality and a fresh start.   

April 24, 2018, 04:50:37 PM
Reply #434

Alanvideo

No. He's been here a season and a half and apart from the first half dozen games and the last half dozen games he's been a disgrace and hasn't given a shit both on and off the pitch. You think that's acceptable? He's one of the senior pros who we need to be letting go to start afresh with a new mentality and a fresh start.   
...............I agree he's been absolutely dire this season until recently but he's not on his own. Keane for example has been dreadful but now showing signs of his true form. Gana has been up and down too. I thought all the three played well last night . We can't keep overhauling the squad every season .
We are special ,we are Everton.