September 19, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce sulks as Evertonians rate his performance as boss  (Read 2626 times)

April 22, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
Reply #30

dunkster

He came in on a relatively short term contract to save us from relegation. There's never been anything else mentioned except that.
We also know for a fact moshiri wanted other targets to push the club forward.
It makes no sense whatsoever to give SA an additional year to presumably do little more than save us from relegation.
The club were willing to pay 15million (wasn't it?) to get silva. SA has 6 million owed in wages and now silva and fonseca are free of contract.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 22, 2018, 06:17:29 PM
Reply #31

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
After last weeks PR disaster with the survey there’s no way the club will let Allardyce do an expose and “dish the dirt” it’ll be a standard run of the mill interview all conducted within the presence of a press secretary to help steer it along.

If they knew about it
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 22, 2018, 06:19:09 PM
Reply #32

Ross

If they knew about it

King wouldn’t risk his contacts with the club for an interview with Allardyce.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 22, 2018, 06:21:30 PM
Reply #33

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
King wouldn’t risk his contacts with the club for an interview with Allardyce.

I thought he'd burnt his bridges a while ago and now Paul Joyce was the more linked in?

April 22, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
Reply #34

Ross

I thought he'd burnt his bridges a while ago and now Paul Joyce was the more linked in?

It doesn’t really matter which ones currently flavour of the month for the PR dept he’s still got a longstanding relationship with people at the club going back years he’s not going to do an interview that shames them now.

If Allardyce was going rogue he’d need a journalist with no ties to the club at all. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 22, 2018, 06:48:08 PM
Reply #35

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours of an interview with Dominic King to appear in tomorrow's Mail with Sam where he will dish the dirt on what's going on and what the place was like when he arrived. Apparently he goes after Unsworth and implies that he's been a disruptive influence since not getting the job.

I'm just passing on what I've read. Not saying I believe it. But if true sounds like he's doing his best to get sacked
I've heard that unsworth has downed tools. Not a nice story if true, not sure Allardyce should be doing interviews on it whilst still in charge
Simply simply lovely

April 22, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
Reply #36

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
However I find it a little difficult to believe, surely if that was the case he'd have took the Oxford job
Simply simply lovely

April 22, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
Reply #37

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
It doesn’t really matter which ones currently flavour of the month for the PR dept he’s still got a longstanding relationship with people at the club going back years he’s not going to do an interview that shames them now.

If Allardyce was going rogue he’d need a journalist with no ties to the club at all. 

Or he's being given enough rope to gang himself

April 22, 2018, 07:39:21 PM
Reply #38

Ross

Or he's being given enough rope to gang himself

The club won’t want anymore adverse publicity this seasons been one shitstorm after another.

April 22, 2018, 07:49:10 PM
Reply #39

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The club won’t want anymore adverse publicity this seasons been one shitstorm after another.

True. Just have to wait till 10:30 to see

April 22, 2018, 08:34:14 PM
Reply #40

Simon Paul

Administrator
Rumours of an interview with Dominic King to appear in tomorrow's Mail with Sam where he will dish the dirt on what's going on and what the place was like when he arrived. Apparently he goes after Unsworth and implies that he's been a disruptive influence since not getting the job.

I'm just passing on what I've read. Not saying I believe it. But if true sounds like he's doing his best to get sacked

if this is true then Allardyce is worse than I thought.

But let's face it, we didn't let him go after Richard Kenyon who no fucker has ever heard of, let alone Rhino, who we all love!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 08:41:08 PM by Simon Paul »

April 22, 2018, 08:52:59 PM
Reply #41

Lxxx

The attack on the head of marketing and his football knowledge was not "laugh[ing] it off"; it was petty and small time. Allardyce has no class.

The 'He doesn't understand football only marketing, branding and market research' is condescending to say the least and if anyone has grounds for an apology it's Richard Kenyon.

I'd like to think the club is now going after Sam knowing his ego and lack of any kind of awareness will lead him into tripping himself up and giving us grounds to terminate his contract without the ridiculous payout he doesn't deserve.     

April 22, 2018, 09:00:32 PM
Reply #42

Simon Paul

Administrator
We have got to give it to him from the stands tomorrow night. Win lose or draw, let him hear that we don't want him here.

April 22, 2018, 09:14:49 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

We have got to give it to him from the stands tomorrow night. Win lose or draw, let him hear that we don't want him here.

He knows that anyway. It's the people who sit above him who it needs to be made crystal clear too but they should know that already.

April 23, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
Reply #44

everton1952

if this is true then Allardyce is worse than I thought.

But let's face it, we didn't let him go after Richard Kenyon who no fucker has ever heard of, let alone Rhino, who we all love!
Apparently the interview rumours are totally false according to another Everton website, so a lot of hot air about a non-existent interview.