June 19, 2018, 04:07:30 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 22318 times)

March 11, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
Reply #300

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He seriously needs to shave his hair off if he's going to get more appearances for us.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

March 11, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Reply #301

Gash

Global Moderator
He didn't really get much chance to do anything but I still think he looks neat and tidy. He's not the type of player who's going to pick the ball up deep and run with it but you can see he tries to touch and move all the time, one touch and keep the ball moving, try and find space, be an outlet for someone and move the ball on again. Ironically it's that type of quick movement of the ball that we've been rubbish at all season while he's been sitting in the stands.

March 11, 2018, 06:25:14 AM
Reply #302

Bally

Administrator
What I enjoyed today was the crowds reaction, showed him we are still willing to give him a chance
It's the roll I way

March 11, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
Reply #303

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He didn't really get much chance to do anything but I still think he looks neat and tidy. He's not the type of player who's going to pick the ball up deep and run with it but you can see he tries to touch and move all the time, one touch and keep the ball moving, try and find space, be an outlet for someone and move the ball on again. Ironically it's that type of quick movement of the ball that we've been rubbish at all season while he's been sitting in the stands.

I think he can offer us something. And you're right, he has that different skillset that we need to try something different every now and then.

March 11, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
Reply #304

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What I enjoyed today was the crowds reaction, showed him we are still willing to give him a chance

Was half expecting Davy Klaassen Ole Ole Ole when he came on.

Would be great if he could start playing a part for us, would save us a great deal of money.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 11, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
Reply #305

Cozzie

He seriously needs to shave his hair off if he's going to get more appearances for us.

Was gonna mention this. An absolutely appalling hair line.

March 11, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
Reply #306

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Was half expecting Davy Klaassen Ole Ole Ole when he came on.

Would be great if he could start playing a part for us, would save us a great deal of money.

Scores the winner against the Shite.

Should've let him have the penalty yesterday
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 07, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
Reply #307

Tofifee

Still have faith in Davy. With the 4-3-3 system it could suit Davy down to the ground. I really want him to succeed, seems a top lad

Klassen - Gana - Siggy

Theo - Cenk - Ademola

He could thrive in this

June 07, 2018, 10:34:34 PM
Reply #308

dunkster

Still have faith in Davy. With the 4-3-3 system it could suit Davy down to the ground. I really want him to succeed, seems a top lad

Klassen - Gana - Siggy

Theo - Cenk - Ademola

He could thrive in this

Who said we have too many no.10's eh?
Rooney will be gone and siggy and klaasen could be incorporated into the more defensive midfield trio.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 07, 2018, 10:55:32 PM
Reply #309

themilkycoffees

Klassen - Gana - Siggy

Theo - Cenk - Ademola

He could thrive in this

That midfield is the stuff of nightmares. Sigurdsson isn't a centre mid and never will be. Klaassen doesn't appear to be one either. The problem for Klaassen is that his best position is also Sigurdsson's best position.

June 07, 2018, 11:10:08 PM
Reply #310

plumber

That midfield is the stuff of nightmares. Sigurdsson isn't a centre mid and never will be. Klaassen doesn't appear to be one either. The problem for Klaassen is that his best position is also Sigurdsson's best position.

That was Klaassen's position when he played for Ajax. He never (or almost never) was a no10.

June 07, 2018, 11:11:01 PM
Reply #311

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Silva wants back up in every position. That's the number 10 solved then.

June 08, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
Reply #312

Juanito

Klaassen and 8 and Sigurdsson a 10 of an 8.

June 08, 2018, 12:25:50 AM
Reply #313

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 08, 2018, 03:29:59 PM
Reply #314

themilkycoffees

That was Klaassen's position when he played for Ajax. He never (or almost never) was a no10.

We'll see. On this season's evidence, he'd struggle massively in CM.