August 22, 2017, 06:42:08 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Wouldn't this Ryan Sessegnon kind of cover all of this.
Neither am I, but he was a better striker/defender hyvrid that Warhurst.  Though Warhurst could play midfield too.

Whatever happened to defenders as strikers, did Steve Watson kill it dead?

No, Tony Hibbert did.
A player a bit like Blind would be ideal who can play left back, reads the game well enough to play centre half and can also play defensive midfield if required.  Prob not the out and out strong centre half we are looking for but would be a good utility man to have.  I know he is currently in Uniteds first team but might struggle to hold down a regular spot there.
The Everton Forum / Re: Man City v Everton
« Last post by Brownie20 on 5 minutes ago »
Where was he second half ???.....in the bath were he belongs ....shite was being generous .imho....he was bought as a stop gap last year and should have been sold asap.

Did we concede or look like conceding when he was on? That would be no. He's not been brilliant but he wasn't shite tonight.
« Last post by Duncs_a_legend on 10 minutes ago »
City could play every game this year with 10 men and probably come inside the top 7.

and it would be nice to be in the 6 above that beat them.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by Audrey Horne on 10 minutes ago »
Won't have been a shit window because lawd knows we've seen worse.

But there's still catastrophic squad issues :

CB
LB
CF
DM

DM?? Wouldnt say we need more?
« Last post by brap2 on 13 minutes ago »
City could play every game this year with 10 men and probably come inside the top 7.
The Everton Forum / Re: Summer Spending
« Last post by brap2 on 13 minutes ago »
Am I mad in thinking that if we don't sign a striker, this will have been a pretty shit window, regardless of the other players we have signed? Would be a massive let-down, especially when we have known Lukaku wanted to go.

Won't have been a shit window because lawd knows we've seen worse.

But there's still catastrophic squad issues :

CB
LB
CF
DM
« Last post by Jamokachi on 14 minutes ago »
i understand there is a gulf in quality 11 v 11 but against 10 men we should not have been so poor, i would understand even if they was slightly better with 10 but we was completely out played 2nd half, it looked like we was the team with 10 men, every match i see the same thing, we can only play for 45 mins, correct me if i am wrong

I've corrected you twice already lad.
« Last post by brap2 on 17 minutes ago »
What can you say really? We probably should have lost it due to the overwhelming pressure but we grit our teeth and just about made it out.

Not going to pretend I know what he should have done because the game was on a knife edge from minute 1 imo. It looked like an individual error rather than systemic to me but it's also true that we threatened them less in the second half. We are always, regardless of system, going to be worst without Morgan Schneiderlin on the pitch. Feel for Holgate because I think he was terrific

Superb stuff from DCL, would like to see us create some chances for him now.

Really no idea who to play against split...can't rest Rooney and DCL but Sandro is injured. Besic against Chelsea? Gulp.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10