November 24, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs Everton  (Read 37167 times)

April 22, 2011, 04:23:50 AM
Reply #45

bedfordtoffee

They aint scored for two games.......says it all. coyb
Bedfordblueboy

April 22, 2011, 04:51:00 AM
Reply #46

the doc

They aint scored for two games.......says it all. coyb

Premier League Opta Facts - April 23 -25
Manchester United v Everton
Everton have only won four of the 37 Premier League meetings with Manchester United.
The Toffees have scored three goals in the 90th minute or later in their last two Premier League games with Man Utd.
Man Utd have won 14 and lost none of the last 17 Premier League games against Everton at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils have won their last 12 Premier League home games in a row.
Manchester United have kept three clean sheets in their last four league games.
Man Utd have won all five of their home North West derbies in the Premier League this season.

April 22, 2011, 05:27:09 PM
Reply #47

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Premier League Opta Facts - April 23 -25
Manchester United v Everton
Everton have only won four of the 37 Premier League meetings with Manchester United.
The Toffees have scored three goals in the 90th minute or later in their last two Premier League games with Man Utd.
Man Utd have won 14 and lost none of the last 17 Premier League games against Everton at Old Trafford.
The Red Devils have won their last 12 Premier League home games in a row.
Manchester United have kept three clean sheets in their last four league games.
Man Utd have won all five of their home North West derbies in the Premier League this season.
These make pretty grim reading, united haven't lost at home this season, yet almost every blue I have spoken to seems to think it's just a matter of us turning up to collect a routine 3 points!I'l be over the moon if we somehow manage to scrape a win!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 22, 2011, 07:20:48 PM
Reply #48

bluestevie

if we can go at them from the off then i believe we can get a result there. the only changes i'd make are rodwell for heitinga and coleman for bilyaletdinov. resist all temptation to bring back arteta and cahill, ease them back in gradually till they are match fit
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 23, 2011, 07:04:09 AM
Reply #49

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 23, 2011, 05:53:43 PM
Reply #50

jongre123

Official EXI: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Osman, Neville, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Coleman, Beckford. Cahill on bench, no Arteta.

Who do you think the shite will be supporting today?  :snigger:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 05:55:28 PM by jongre123 »

April 23, 2011, 05:54:19 PM
Reply #51

jongre123

Man Utd XI: Van der Sar, Ferdinand, Anderson, Rooney, Hernandez, Nani, Fabio, O'Shea, Evans, Valencia, Gibson

April 23, 2011, 05:55:44 PM
Reply #52

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah for moyes totally right team

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

April 23, 2011, 05:59:13 PM
Reply #53

dekko

Official EXI: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Osman, Neville, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Coleman, Beckford. Cahill on bench, no Arteta.

Who do you think the shite will be supporting today?  :snigger:

So is Billy playing just behind Beckford?

April 23, 2011, 06:00:39 PM
Reply #54

ihatecollina

I honestly think we will get something there today....!!!
The bird in the pink is back.....

April 23, 2011, 06:01:08 PM
Reply #55

jongre123

So is Billy playing just behind Beckford?

4-2-3-1 I expect with Neville and Rodwell at DM like last week after he came on.

April 23, 2011, 06:05:53 PM
Reply #56

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I honestly think we will get something there today....!!!

Me too if the lads can get hold of the ball and don't play it long we have a decent shot. No vidic is good news

April 23, 2011, 06:08:55 PM
Reply #57

AidyEFC9

Bit disappointed to see Gueye swiftly moved to the bench to accomidate Coleman, i'd of like Moyes to of been bold and left him in and see how he faired at Old Trafford and see if he would either thrive on the occassion or flop. I'd of probably brought Coleman in for Bily and see how Gueye got on.

April 23, 2011, 06:10:54 PM
Reply #58

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Bily has been god enough to keep a place imo but I can see the argument for keeping gueye in. I expect to se him, second half anyway when coleman and bily tire.  Probably cahill too.

April 23, 2011, 06:14:27 PM
Reply #59

jongre123

Bit disappointed to see Gueye swiftly moved to the bench to accomidate Coleman, i'd of like Moyes to of been bold and left him in and see how he faired at Old Trafford and see if he would either thrive on the occassion or flop. I'd of probably brought Coleman in for Bily and see how Gueye got on.

I'd rather let the near 10m player have a run of games before the end of the season. We can then determine whether he is worth the money or not, if the the latter is unfortunately true then sell him in the summer. Gueye will have chances to shine before the end of the season and next but he didn't cost us as much money.