November 23, 2017, 06:11:46 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 47636 times)

October 05, 2010, 09:10:57 AM
Reply #60

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
the whole right back situation is a toughie. I've said before and i stand by it, that hibbert has played well, but hibbert playing well is still less than perfect, because he's still a limited player, even defensively despite everyone thinking he's a demon for some reason. And neville as the captain should warrant a place, if moyes puts that trust in him, he must bring a certain amount of leadership, calmness, and steel to the side, even if i can't see it personally, and despite that, he slows our football down so much with his telegraphed passes and awful crosses. And coleman is obviously not ready for right back. I don't know what i'd go for honestly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 05, 2010, 11:46:58 AM
Reply #61

cantoffee

I would Love to see Coleman play on the left wing (yeah you might think im crazy) and just tell him whenever he gets at the ball take on Glen Johnson who cant defend for shit, but then again if Carragher is playing LB just play coleman RW

Rather have Coleman on the right if Carragher is at LB, he'll rape him for pace every time, Osman or Pienaar on the left with Baines should cause Johnson(clumsy oaf that he is) problems with their trickery. I think Kuyt will be employed on the right to track Baines all game, endless amounts of running in that fella so should be a tough game for Bainesy at both ends of the pitch.

October 05, 2010, 11:55:39 AM
Reply #62

Sprooly

Rather have Coleman on the right if Carragher is at LB, he'll rape him for pace every time, Osman or Pienaar on the left with Baines should cause Johnson(clumsy oaf that he is) problems with their trickery. I think Kuyt will be employed on the right to track Baines all game, endless amounts of running in that fella so should be a tough game for Bainesy at both ends of the pitch.
yeah if Carra plays LB just play him RW coleman could tear him a absolute new one

October 05, 2010, 03:34:27 PM
Reply #63

Bluenosebolt

I was trying to sound ironic with the Nev statement.
Trouble is Football isnt an exact science is it, The shite are (on paper at least) a better side than Blackpool, as are Villa to Newcastle. The Premier league is now just too close to call, Every team is out spending us, they all know that we are generally weak on the right side and do most of our attacking on the left. We all know it so im sure as hell our opposition do too, Other lesser teams have now improved with they're short comings, Ben arfa was the difference in class with us and Newcastle, much as Van der Vaart has been for Spurs, We really need to buy someone in January to completely shake up how we play, Pienaar has come in and changed the way we play down the left side, we now need a new Playmaker for the right hand side to give us more options and dare I say it "jun a say kwas" I want Donovan back in January please Mr. Kenwright...fukk the bank balance. if we dont improve or change it up a bit..we are buggered and heading for the championship sooner rather than later.
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

October 05, 2010, 09:30:06 PM
Reply #64

SKay3

I can see that cunt Gerrard scoring and it being 1-1

October 06, 2010, 12:37:34 AM
Reply #65

Deano Blue Boy

i started off think were will win, like defo, we was going to smash them.

Now though, im not too sure.  I can see them turning it on.

October 06, 2010, 01:12:06 AM
Reply #66

bluemanx3

i went to the 3-0 game and remember their was no way l'pool was going to win, our mood in the crowd and atmosphere said so, we as a crowd have to be absolutely up for it, as if not these bastards will win and get a kick start to the season, we cant let that happen and wont

October 06, 2010, 08:36:03 AM
Reply #67

slothzen

i went to the 3-0 game and remember their was no way l'pool was going to win, our mood in the crowd and atmosphere said so, we as a crowd have to be absolutely up for it, as if not these bastards will win and get a kick start to the season, we cant let that happen and wont

October 06, 2010, 07:36:11 PM
Reply #68

Jamokachi

Just got my ticket. First derby. Nervous.

October 06, 2010, 08:49:12 PM
Reply #69

evertonjoe

First Goodison derby I'll have missed for 8 years. I'll be watching it in a bar with a couple of redshite so we best win. Really fancy Cahill to do the business to be honest.

R.A.P Music

October 06, 2010, 09:20:32 PM
Reply #70

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i hate the derby. Always terrible games, always terrible atomsphere in town.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 06, 2010, 10:20:44 PM
Reply #71

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
i hate the derby. Always terrible games, always terrible atomsphere in town.

Not always but often yeah.  I think this one might be even worse than usual.  Both teams need the win so badly.

October 07, 2010, 12:31:46 AM
Reply #72

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not always but often yeah.  I think this one might be even worse than usual.  Both teams need the win so badly.

Am there, lover not a fighter tho!!

Simply simply lovely

October 07, 2010, 12:38:13 AM
Reply #73

irishtoffee

if i'm right sharky and thats a picture of ian poulter it may have to go. according to wikipedia
""Poulter is well known for being an avid fan of the London-based football club Arsenal FC.[7][8] He has on several occasions appeared with the team's crest on his shoes, and he even controversially wore the team's shirt during an event

October 07, 2010, 04:43:53 AM
Reply #74

Sharky

He is a gooner like, quality golfer though.

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.