November 23, 2017, 05:27:05 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs Spurs  (Read 28083 times)

January 06, 2011, 06:15:29 AM
Reply #330

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Special shout out to Heitinga in defense. We were more composed, passed better from defense and looked for the long ball less.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 06, 2011, 06:43:42 AM
Reply #331

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Great to see so much positivity on here after reading some pretty depressing posts in the past few days!this season has been pretty bad so far but this was a great performance tonight from the whole team, lets just hope we can maintain the form from tonights game for the rest of the season.  Was a bit shocked to hear Hansen on match of the day say that he thought spurs edged the first half tho!i thought we edged the first half and steamrolled the 2nd!...actually come to think of it, it was Alan Hansen and he does tend to love giving us zero credit!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 06, 2011, 07:01:50 AM
Reply #332

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We got seriously lucky with the VDV disallowed goal.

I can see your gutted cos we won and you have nothing negative to post, but for fucks sake we won stop being so fucking negative.

January 06, 2011, 07:15:08 AM
Reply #333

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I can see your gutted cos we won and you have nothing negative to post, but for fucks sake we won stop being so fucking negative.

please see 'that's the Everton I love' thread.

I'm delighted with the result and the performance, just saying we got a little luck there.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 06, 2011, 07:16:19 AM
Reply #334

Verm

NSNO Subscriber

It was Crouch

I think we got more lucky with the chance he missed in the 2nd half from 6 yards out when he put it straight at Howard

It was before that.

Pienaar "tapped" the ball back for someone else to take the free kick, VDV took it the ball was in play and lobbed Howard. Luckly the ref called it back. It was similar to Torres against Sunderland which was given.

We were lucky that Probert was having a shit night.

"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

January 06, 2011, 08:42:08 AM
Reply #335

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
please see 'that's the Everton I love' thread.

I'm delighted with the result and the performance, just saying we got a little luck there.

And yet it pains you so much to post something positive for a change you have to have a sly negative in there.

January 06, 2011, 09:16:40 AM
Reply #336

Cods

Who was picking up Van der Vaart? He seemed to roam free wherever for the highlights I've seen so far.  With Fellaini and Arteta both just looking at him run...

January 06, 2011, 03:19:54 PM
Reply #337

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Who was picking up Van der Vaart? He seemed to roam free wherever for the highlights I've seen so far.  With Fellaini and Arteta both just looking at him run...

I think he was the extra man in the midfield though.  If you play 4-4-2 there is always going to be one.  VDV was very good last night, fortunately as a team we were much better.

January 06, 2011, 04:42:11 PM
Reply #338

Bally

Administrator

Th highlights are never what they seem mate Johnny and Distin kept him quiet all night the only breaks he got where what you saw
It's the roll I way