Who would you like in charge?

Marco Silva
Rafa Benitez
Brendan Rodgers
Eddie Howe
Mikel Arteta
Arsene Wenger
AN Other

Author Topic: Who should we go for? POLL RESET  (Read 145022 times)

November 01, 2017, 02:09:40 PM
Reply #810

Toddacelli

Chris Hughton.

Done a decent job at most places, seems a decent fella, impressive win percentage of the last few years but most importantly for me he is a coach and right now we need someone to get the best out of the players we have.

Plus - he could be achievable. Don't think Tuchel or the like is gonna come anywhere near us until we don't stink anymore.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 01, 2017, 02:16:08 PM
Reply #811

Ross

If we want a big name who’d get to grips with this squad and play with the younger lads there’s only one obvious candidate.

Kevin Spacey.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 01, 2017, 02:21:13 PM
Reply #812

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If we want a big name who’d get to grips with this squad and play with the younger lads there’s only one obvious candidate.

Kevin Spacey.

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 01, 2017, 02:21:22 PM
Reply #813

Toddacelli

Kevin Spacey.

You need to catch your own fucking taxi mate.

November 01, 2017, 02:25:58 PM
Reply #814

The Analog Kid

Nothing but grim names being linked - it’s going to be a grim appointment, isn’t it?

If Moshiri & Kenwright base their decision on some of the shit mentioned in here then we may as well pack up and fuck off home.

Can’t you tell people are bored/losing the plot.

November 01, 2017, 02:34:48 PM
Reply #815

Toddacelli

Can’t you tell people are bored/losing the plot.

Yes - but it's all gone so weird in here I can no longer tell which is which!

November 01, 2017, 02:40:00 PM
Reply #816

bigmanbob

Brendan Rodgers, Brendan fucking Rodgers, Jesus tonight

November 01, 2017, 02:48:06 PM
Reply #817

BlueForYou

Grim names, grim appointment? That'll be Hallgrimsson, then

Anybody on here against appointing Tuchel?  Appears to be the "chosen one"
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 01, 2017, 02:55:10 PM
Reply #818

gizzblue

Ive said it when Martinez was sacked and Moyes left but I still believe Glenn Hoddle has a lot to offer. Dunno if he'd help our defence, but I always rated him as a manger
It's bad enough listening to him blowing Spurs players as a fucking England pundit .....imagine every fucking interview .....
Harry 'choking' Kane ....Delli 'slurps' Ally ,Eric 'gargling' Dier ....every twatting week ,no thanks.

November 01, 2017, 03:35:30 PM
Reply #819

BlueNoseMike

This can't be right. Luckily it's Balague, so highly likely it isn't.

https://twitter.com/GuillemBalague/status/925621451662733312

Why luckily? I mentioned him earlier in this thread as someone who probably is probably similar to Silva in terms of rep overseas, etc. Both are part of a big group of young Portugese managers that are quietly building decent careers.

Wolves no doubt have had a fair bit of cash spend but they look pretty good.

November 01, 2017, 03:39:31 PM
Reply #820

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Why luckily? I mentioned him earlier in this thread as someone who probably is probably similar to Silva in terms of rep overseas, etc. Both are part of a big group of young Portugese managers that are quietly building decent careers.

Managed at a high level - Porto and Valencia. Wolves play some really good football, his middle name means hope - could be a goer
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 01, 2017, 03:49:31 PM
Reply #821

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He looks good, would be nice to take some wolves money and players with us.

No open links to fonseca yet...
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 01, 2017, 03:54:29 PM
Reply #822

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber

And he has told the board at Wolves that its absolutely stupid that the away fans always has been allocated the length of the pitch..  From what I-ve heard they will have to sit in the corner upper tier soon... They should have done that years ago.  My brohter is a Wolves supporter (and I watched them against Preston recently) and speeks wery highly of Nuno. Better than our Nuno thats for sure

November 01, 2017, 03:54:53 PM
Reply #823

BlueNoseMike

Managed at a high level - Porto and Valencia. Wolves play some really good football, his middle name means hope - could be a goer

Did well at Valencia (took them to 4th), which has been a bit of a poisoned chalice in recent memory. Won nothing at Porto in the 1 year he was there but is that a failure? There is and always will be 3 big teams competing in that competition and Benfica have had a stronghold on it recently*.

* I'd also look at the Benfica man, Rui Vitoria, another of these youngish Portugese chaps coming up the ranks.

November 01, 2017, 04:32:04 PM
Reply #824

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'd have him